An Incorrect Summary of Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance (Part 1 Of ???)

Aether as Raiden
Tartaglia as Jetstream Sam
Pierro as Senator Armstrong
Arlecchino as Mistral
Dottore as Sundowner/Jacked Bezos
Zhongli as Doktor
Diluc as Boris
Kaeya as Kevin
Beidou as Courtney
Scaramouche as Monsoon of the Sussy Impostors
And Blade Wolf as himself

Kiran was snickering silently at the next multiverse they were about to watch as he was watching at his phone before lowering it," All right, get ready, everyone. We're about to get started!"

The screen came on...

Narrator:Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is not a word in the dictionary. It's also one of my favorite games (besides Genshin Impact).

Hu Tao felt a shiver run down her spine when she saw herself on the screen.

Narrator:Created as a spinoff to the critically acclaimed Metal Queer Solid 4: Guns of the Pirates.

Half of the audience snickered while some were still confused on what the actual hell is going on with what they are seeing.

Narrator:We are cast as Aether, whose resumé involves fighting The Illuminaughty and a bisexual vampire.

[Vamp was seen licking one of his knives]

Itto spits his drink out at what he just heard and burst out laughing while some were taken aback with what they just saw.

"What the heck was that?!"Thoma shouted in surprise when he saw the bisexual vampire.

Narrator:Trading off slow stealth gameplay and conference calls of an unspecified duration for pulse pounding action gameplay, unique cutting mechanics, and the stupidest plot of any game since... the last onenote. You know, the one where Headache Kojingles puts his protagonist in a microwave.

"I am deeply confused with where this is going..."Diluc said, placing a hand over his head in confusion.

"You are not the only one."Kazuha stated, his head already hurting from the rush of all the jokes.

Narrator:Now caught in a worldwide conspiracy headed by an evil and destructive empire called the United States, it's up to us to stop Senator Pierro "The Jester" Johnson from becoming black.

Now it was Tartaglia's turn to laugh when he heard that while some growled at the sight of the First Harbinger.

Narrator:Fight cyborg dinosaurs controlled by orphans, and fight a series of extremely online YouTube Personas 4 such as Jacked Bezos, the Nintendo Virtual Boy and Markiplier.

Markiplier: I'm gonna come find you.

[Mark jumps towards the camera to punch out the viewer]

Narrator:Set to the tunes of a hardcore rock soundtrack made by the world famous Toontown Online composer for the express purpose of killing anyone above 40, and to complete our journey, we will have to resort to unrestricted brutality, cutting and slicing our enemies like a human-sized Slap Chop in between "the nature of conflict", the morality of separating families the hard way, and MEMES. They made Twitter into a plot point. So if that interests you, feel free to join me as we dive headlong into the wonderful madness of Metal Gear Rising:Reven-ge-ance, and the voices now activating.

"This is interesting, yet already a huge headache..."Sara muttered silently, trying to keep herself sane with what they're watching.

Standing here, I realize
You were just like me
Trying to make history
But who's to judge
The right from wrong
When our guard is down, I think we'll both agree
That violence breeds violence