MachineGun Kiss (Traveler and Trailblazer Spec Edition)

"All right, everyone!"Kiran shouted from the projection booth as everyone turned their heads to face their host," While I search for our next universe to watch, I'm gonna give you some time to listen to a song."

"A song?"Serval's interest was piqued when she heard those words.

"You heard correct, Miss Serval. And as for who sang it - it would be Aether and Caelus."Kiran said as the girls of Teyvat and Honkai Star Rail began to whisper amongst themselves. The Teyvat Girls were excited to hear Aether sing once again while the HSR Girls are excited to hear their beloved Trailblazer sing on the screen.

"Caelus singing? This is new..."March 7th whispered to Bronya and Seele, who were also surprised that they were about to hear Caelus sing.

"Without further ado, let's have MachineGun Kiss by Aether and Caelus!"

[The scene begins with the words "MachineGun Kiss" written on the screen as rock music begins to play. Aether and Caelus were then seen standing in front of a bar with a microphone on one hand]

Aether:Midnight shadow kirisaku
Akuseru kishimu Highway city
Joshuseki utsumuku omae no
ROUGE iro no urei
(Translation:Midnight shadow evaporates
Accelerate through this old highway city
Into the night, you by my side, your tear-stained eyes
Rouge running down your cheek, but baby)

Every woman from Teyvat blushed upon hearing Aether's singing onscreen - oh how they missed hearing his singing voice...

"It feels like he is singing to me..."Arlecchino said as she placed a hand on her chest before shaking her head," Impossible. He is our enemy - no way he will do such a thing to me..."

"Agreed."Columbina said, with a really apparent blush evident on her face that she didn't even try to hide or deny in the slightest bit.

March 7th whistled,"Oh wow - your dad sings great..."

Caelus:Toida KNIFE no you na
(Translation:Tonight everything's all right)

The hearts of the women from the Astral Express, Herta Space Station, Jarilo VI and the Xianzhou Luofu suddenly stopped when they heard the Trailblazer's voice onscreen. This voice...it felt like it was playing a series of strings on their hearts the moment they heard it come out of the Trailblazer's lips.

"His voice..."Bronya whispered with a small blush and her mouth was agape when she heard his singing voice.

"It's like he's tugging something in my heart..."Seele said, her face covered in a crimson blush as she placed a hand on her chest and closed her eyes when she heard his voice. The same could be said for Fu Xuan, who was also blushing when she heard Caelus's voice onscreen.

"Oh- Oh wow..."March 7th whispered and a small grin appeared on her face," I guess both you and your dad are great singers, after all..."

As the girls were praising the Trailblazer's voice, Stelle elbowed her brother and whispered," I think now you're gonna have the same problems as dad."

Caelus looked at her with an eyebrow raise.

Aether:Ore wo tsutsumikonda

My sweet babe
(Translation:As long as you're here next to me
My sweet babe)

Caelus:Hedo deru you na Past ya Future
ore ga nurikaete yaru sa
(Translation:Now let's let go of our
Past and our future
This night has room for only two, you and me)

Aether:Ikou ze futari kiri no EDEN
(Translation:So come and see, I'll show you paradise tonight)

[The scene then transitions to Aether and Caelus in a stage with their microphones now on a stand]

"Huh? Weren't they in a bar a while ago...?"Luka asked, a bit confused as to what just happened - however, no one chose to respond the boxer's response," Hey! Guys! Don't leave me in the dark here! What happened?!"

Both:Ichioku, nioku, hyakuoku no KISS wo abisete yaru Baby

Kono ude daite omae wo nido to hanashi wa shinai
Machine gun kiss de Just fall in love
Whoa, whoa! Whoa whoa!
(Translation:Not just 1 kiss, not 2 kisses, not 100
I've got a full clip of love for you, baby
Hold on to me and I swear I won't let go
I'll never, let you slip away from me
Machine gun kiss, let's just
Fall in love)

The women of Teyvat and HSR all felt like that Aether and Caelus were singing to them as they heard the combined efforts of the Traveler and the Trailblazer as  they sang their hearts out to them. This song and their voices were making them feel weak on their knees...

[Aether and Caelus simultaneously kicked their microphone stands as the pyrotechnics went off. The two then posed with their microphones at hand]

Everyone clapped and applauded Aether and Caelus's performance onscreen. As Aether and Caelus laid back on their respective seats, they could not help but feel that they were getting a few hungry looks from all of the women in the room and one thing was clear here... Caelus is starting to become a chick magnet like his daddy.

"Oh crap..."Were his only words as he realized when he saw the women of the Astral Express, Herta Space Station, Jarilo VI and the Xianzhou Luofu staring at him with looks that can be described as 'hungry for him'.

"Yeah - welcome to hell, son."Aether said with a small sigh.

Kiran was shaking his head when he saw this as he turned his head on the laptop and began searching for the next universe to watch...