Chapter 9 Part 2

hey everyone I haven't been 2 busy so I thought I would update ...I would like to get more votes and comments tho. also I have kinda been a jerk in the last chapter since I didn't dedicate the Chapter to the person who made my cover so this is for u

LIVELOVELAUGH612

LIVELOVELAUGH612

and yea I put her name twice 4 this xhap and the last one since I 4got : D

---------------------

this story is copyright to bnstorymaker 2013 (me) ©

*Dmitri's PoV *

When I left Claire's room, I scoffed thinking about Damien's last comment. He was so annoying and did he really have to remind me about our parents picking him as king? We both knew he only became king because he was older.

He thought he could do anything he wanted. Humans have feelings and I refuse to let him play with their emotions and? lives. If I could stop him I wouldn't let him hurt Claire not like he hurt the others...especially Mina.

FLASHBACK

"Where? the hell did that bitch Mina go?!" I heard Damien yell down the hall.

I was reading a novel when I heard him. I looked up when I saw him stomp into my room like a mad banshee.

"Something wrong?"

"Mina's gone! I know you heard me say that already!" He said while pointing down the dark hall.

I nodded. I knew she would run from him. He was such a terrible person ever since-

"Mitri! l need you to help me look!" He said which interupted my thoughts.

I looked at him like he was crazy. It's been a hundred years since he had his first slave and Mina was the only girl here at the time. Did he honestly expect me to help him? Not a chance!

I just shrugged my shoulders and placed the book back up to my nose. I didn't want to go looking for anyone. He caused this to happen so it was his problem.

"Go look for her yourself. I hope you never find her." I smiled smugly.

Damien growled and cursed a few times at me before leaving. At least it was quite.

It stayed that way for a while until I heard a girl screaming

at the top of her lungs.

I walked out of my room and saw that he was dragging Mina through the front doors. I shook my head in disgust. I was hoping she wouldn't get caught.

"I'm gonna kill you bitch!"Damien roared," When I'm done with you you'll be a fucking wreck! Just you see!"

I ran over to them.

"Damien! Don't hurt Mina please!"

I tried to pry him off, but his rage only made him stronger. He beared his fangs at me.

"Dmitri...go away. I will do what I please and if you or Daniels interfere I WILL kill you."

I could tell from his voice that he was serious so I backed off and he continued. He dragged her into some room and the sceaming never stopped. What was I supposd to do?

Without another thought I ran to that room and I shielded my eyes by what I saw.

On the floor Mina was drenched in blood as she rolled wildly on the floor. Damien was covered in her blood and as he left the room he gave me a smug smile. Mina was screaming while holding her left eye.