witching hour.

((i've decided to age her up to 14 from now, because time flies for gods))

The mirror began to talk. "Let me leech myself, I will protect you from what's to come." The mirror's voice was enchanting, luring her in. It was like the sound of beauty and lust. The morning came as the sun shone down boldly. The rays were harsh. It seemed the beautiful woods and river were replaced with a horrifying murky water with a harsh flow. The woods were eerie and creepy. A silver dagger appeared in her hand with the infamous, Hope Diamond in the end of the blade, the opposite of the point. The gun and her cute bag disappeared. A black witch hat with a clear grey veil appeared on her head.

"What's this for?" She didn't know she had signed a pact with an ancient entity. She didn't know that in those woods, 10 years had passed somehow. In those woods, time had passed scarily fast. She thought it had only been a few hours, but the concept of time disappeared in those woods. Her H/C hair was curled at the ends, and her E/C eyes had become scarily similar to those in the mirror. The mirror was still in her hand, but the reflection had disappeared. The reflection had grown a body behind her. Sickly pale hands which were different from those of her S/C hands creeped over her shoulder. Water dripped from them.

DRIP. DRIP. DRIP. The body of the reflection pressed against her back. DRIP. DRIP. DRIP. Time was not a concept in these woods.

(i felt like making this book into a kind of horror so enjoy)