WELCOME TO RAGNAROK!-

(after the ragnarok is decided)

"Brunhilde-sama! What do we do about this random toddler we found?!" A maid was screeching.

"We have to look after the child for now." Brunhilde stated oddly calm infact. Brunhilde started walking away with the H/C-nette in her arms.

"Now, we may be able to use this child as a weapon against the gods." Brunhilde stated calmly after walking to the contestants.

"WE CANT USE A CHILD AS A WEAPON!" Göll screeched.

"I mean, why would we use a child as a weapon when we have me? THE AMAZING NOSTRADAMUS." He stated, the contestant called nostradamus had a sparkling aura around him, in all truthfulness, it was a little scary.

You started crying. Why? To get their attention of course.

Raiden was the first one to scream, "WHAT DO WE DO?! THE CHILDS CRYING!-" Everyone was in a state of panic now. The wails of a 4 year old child that Brunhilde had seemingly kidnapped filled the room. It wasn't that quiet sobbing, no no no. It was that wailing when a baby started crying.

You started screaming, "Where's mama?! I want mama! MAMA! MAMA! MAMA!" Those ear piercing screeches. No one could take it any more.

"UH- Give me the kid!" Raiden had to scream over the noise. He sung some random lullaby he knew. Surprisingly, this calmed you down and stopped you from crying.

"Holy fuck, that actually worked." Raiden was so tempted to scream in success.

"So uh.. Brunhilde where'd you get this kid?" Adam asked.

"One of the maids found her in my mansion." Brunhilde responded quickly.

"So you didn't kidnap this kid?" Raiden said in surprise.

"I'm not a child kidnapper for GODS SAKE!" Brunhildes calm tone was fading into a tone full of anger.

You, the four year old was asleep in raidens arms, fast asleep.