kewl purple man!!

Shiva had noticed a small child waddling by themself and approached them. "You're now my child! MUAHAHAHAHA." He said doing a little demonic laugh at the end. "Okay purple man!" You said excitedly! This purple man had four arms, and seemed cool! Shiva scooped you up and placed you on his shoulder.

"We're gonna get you a gun kid!" Shiva said excitedly. You nodded so vigorously that you felt your head was gonna fall off.

"Go steal the gun off of that man there!" He pointed to some random american who had a shiny gun, you snatched it off of him!

THE AMERICAN MAN BEGAN TO CHASE YOU. "DADA DONT LEAVE ME HERE!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, Shiva scooped you up and placed him on your shoulder as he began running real fast.

AT SHIVA'S PALACE.
"MY ICONIC WIVES AND GANESHA! I got a new kid!" He screamed. "YOU GOT A WHAT?!" They all screamed in unison. You did your baby face and were snatched up by Kali, Parvati and Durga. "SHE'S SO CUTE! Why has she got a gun in her bag? Who knows! It's a cute gun though!" Parvati screamed the compliments and the question. Whereas Durga and Kali answered in unison that gun question.

(HERES YOUR GUN BTW WE DOING THIS AMERICAN STYLE /j i just like making fun of americans)

A/N my birthday today WOOP WOOP