Kazuya Mishima SFW Alphabet

This is extremely self-indulgent, I'm not gonna lie. This man has been on my mind 24/7 recently, so I just couldn't help but write a ton (I actually had to shorten it because it came out waaay too long)! Because I'm a fluff maniac, I made sure this was jam-packed with wholesomeness. Hope you like it!

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Kazuya is definitely not the most affectionate, at least not initially. It takes a long time for him to feel comfortable giving or receiving any sort of affection. Gentle physical touch is not something he's used to, so he'll tense up whenever you give him a hug or plant a kiss on his cheek. However, the longer you're together and the more you show your love for him, he'll get more comfortable and reciprocate. With Kazuya, all gestures of affection are small, simple, and given in private. He'll frequently give you hugs or quick pecks on the forehead while you're at home, but he'll almost never do any of this in public. Though every so often, if you're talking to a friend or coworker of yours, he'll come up behind you and put an arm around your waist. It's subtle, but really sweet coming from Kazuya.

B = Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Kazuya doesn't really have friends, aside from maybe Bruce or Anna. He intentionally keeps most people away from him, so the fact that you managed to achieve friendship status is a lucky blessing. As a best friend, you and him would be a dynamic duo. The friendship would probably start at G Corporation, with you either being an executive of some sort or one of the lab workers running tests on him. As an executive, you'd probably run into him at business meetings. As a lab worker, you'd get the pleasure of seeing him every day, checking his vitals and making sure everything ran smoothly. Either way, the two of you would end up having many conversations, becoming best friends over time. At work, you two always get straight to the point, being as productive as possible. While he still retains his grumpy nature, he'd be more casual around you, maybe even cracking jokes once in a while with his signature frown still plastered on his face. It's strange seeing him try at humor while still looking very serious, but for you, it makes it funnier. The most important thing about your friendship, however, is that both of you can rely on each other for anything. Kazuya knows that you're the only person he can shoulder his burdens with, the only one who cares deeply for him. He feels comfortable opening up to you and only you, and he wants you to feel the same with him. If you ever need anything, whether it's a cup of coffee or a shoulder to cry on, he's there for you.

C = Comfort (How do they comfort you? Are they good at it, or are they kinda awkward? How do they like to be comforted?)

If he sees you upset, his first instinct is to launch a whole bunch of questions onto you, asking you what happened and why you're upset. Kazuya is only trying to help, but the way he does so can be pretty overwhelming and difficult to handle. But this won't last long, as he'll quickly notice how distressed you are and figure out that you need comfort. He will give you the biggest hug, lay you down next to him, and hold you until you feel better. Kazuya is pretty good at comforting, unless you need some input from him. Giving advice is not his strong suit, but he'll try his best for you. When it comes to comforting him, it can be kind of difficult. Much like affection, comfort is an alien concept to Kazuya. At first, he'll shrug off any attempt you make, but over time, he'll realize that sometimes even he needs a hug every once and a while. Speaking of which, hugs are the best way to comfort him. Holding him is the quickest way to make him feel better after a tough and stressful day. You don't even have to say anything. Your presence alone is comforting enough.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He'd definitely want to settle down with you at some point. After everything he's gone through, a steady, secluded life with you sounds ideal. But beware-this man has never had to cook in his life. Growing up, he's always had servants to do it for him. Even in his later years, G Corporation supplied him with food and shelter in return for his services. When he took over the company, he made enough money to hire personal chefs and dine at fancy restaurants every night. If you give him a cookbook, he might not fare too badly, but don't expect a high-quality meal. In terms of cleaning, your shared living space will be spotless. Kazuya prefers to keep his spaces neat and tidy. In his mind, a clean environment is a healthy one (not to mention Heihachi totally would've beat him for making a mess when he was a kid; he won't admit it, but the trauma is still there).