Lars Alexandersson SFW Alphabet

I apologize for taking so long to fill this out! I've been flooded with so much schoolwork over the past couple months, it's unbelievable! Happy holidays and I hope you enjoy it regardless.

This was requested by an anonymous user on Tumblr.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Initially, Lars will be apprehensive to give you affection. He's not averse to it; he just wants to make sure you're okay with it first. He understands that not everyone enjoys or is comfortable with physical touch, so he wants to respect your boundaries as much as possible. Once you give him the OK, he'll show you small, sweet gestures of affection. With Lars, everything is simple. Being the gentleman that he is, he won't ever smother you or cling to you incessantly. Instead, he'll opt for hand-holding and gentle kisses to the cheek or temple. When it comes to showing you affection in public, it really depends on your personal preference. Lars doesn't mind PDA, so if you don't either, that's perfect. He'll give you the exact same treatment as he does in private (except for hugs, those are strictly done when you're at home together). If you do mind PDA, then he'll reserve everything for when you two are alone.

B = Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

After everything he's gone through (and is currently going through) with the rebellion, Lars has grown to appreciate the little things in life. As a result, he's very chill and easygoing. It doesn't take a lot to make him happy, so no matter what you want to do, he's down for it. Lars is also extremely loyal; if you ever need anything from him, he will be there for you without question. He probably won't be able to offer the best advice, but if there's something you want to talk to him about, he's all ears. The friendship would probably start at Yggdrasil HQ, with you being part of the rebellion. Lars always tries to take as much stress off his troops as possible, especially during tense situations. So, he'll make an effort to keep pleasant conversations going, even if it's about something as simple as the weather. It won't take long for you and him to start speaking to each other, and as time progresses, you guys become two peas in a pod. In your free time, you talk about anything and everything, temporarily distracting yourselves from the worldwide chaos. 

C = Comfort (How do they comfort you? Are they good at it or are they kinda awkward? How do they like to be comforted?)

Lars is an absolute sweetheart, so as soon as he sees that you're upset, he'll provide you with as much comfort as possible. He'll do anything and everything to make you happy again, so consider him your personal butler. Want to watch a movie? He'll put one on for you. Want some snacks? He'll bring you your favorites. Want him to cuddle you for a while? You don't even have to ask because he was just about to do it anyway. He'll tend to your every whim without hesitation; if it makes you feel better, he'll do it. Lars is great at comforting, as he's very soft and understanding. He's a great listener, so if you decide to open up, he'll hang on to every word you say. His presence is calm and soothing, making you feel safe and secure. When Lars needs comfort, it's best to sit down and talk to him about the cause of his distress. He'll be completely honest about what's upsetting him and talk through it with you. Honesty is important to him, and he sees no reason to keep you in the dark. If you have any advice to offer, he's completely willing to listen. All he asks is that you lend him an ear. Aside from that, he doesn't need anything other than your presence, which always brings him solace.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Lars absolutely wants to settle down with you at some point. He's been smitten with you since the very beginning, and he honestly can't imagine a better way to live the rest of his life. Lars is more than capable of handling household duties. As someone who grew up without siblings or a father, he spent a lot of time helping his mother with stuff around the house. He's an excellent cook, especially when it comes to Swedish food. It's what he grew up making and eating, so he knows all of the recipes like the back of his hand. When it comes to cleaning, Lars is like a housekeeper. He enjoys keeping things tidy, and he'll catch every last speck of dust, lint, and hair without fail.