The spider returns

A/N Like I promised an update! First off let me say oh my god I'm so excited with the response this story has been getting. I know I don't interact with you guys much but I'm going to work on that but I want you to know that I appreciate every single read, vote, and comment you guys give me.

Now here's the next part, I hope you enjoy it, I kinda had fun writing it.

(John’s POV)

            The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was nothing. Was I blind? No, I don’t think so. I looked down and saw the vague outline of my body. Good. Okay, I wasn’t blind, it was just dark. Why is it dark? Where am I? What happened? The panic started to build up in my chest to the point where I was almost hyperventilating, but tried to calm down.

            Okay John, you are a soldier, no need to lose your shit.

            Okay, see, now we can think clearly.

            I am bound to something, a chair judging by my sitting position.

            I don’t remember moving, so I must have been drugged. This means they don’t want me dead.

            Not yet. I tried to push the pessimistic thought out of my head, but it wouldn’t seem to budge. I couldn’t remember most of what had happened the last time I was conscious. How long has it even been? Hours? Days? There was no way of telling how long I had been unconscious.

            No pain besides slight ache in wrist and burning sensation in arm.

            That’s where they injected the drug. I tried to remember what happened. I was on my way from Harry’s, and she had convinced me to come back and listen to what Sherlock was trying to say before I left. I was walking home when suddenly a car started to follow me.

*Flashback*

            “Go back to Sherlock you idiot, you guys have to fix this yourselves.” And with those parting words of wisdom, Harry shut the door in my face, leaving me alone in the orange light of the streetlamp nearby. Tiredly, I rubbed my face, letting all tension leave my body. She was right, Sherlock and I needed to fix this ourselves, I did love the man after all, even after all he said to me. It was 11 pm, not too late to call a cab, but they never come around this part of London. I would have to walk a ways to a street busy enough. I turned around and started my hike when after a few blocks I noticed a car was starting to follow me. It didn’t look like one of Mycroft’s cars, but you never know with that pompous bastard. I ignored it, albeit walking a little faster, before I turned the corner and ran straight into two very large men. I was about to apologize when one of them grabbed my arms, pinning them behind my back.

            “What the hell are you doing!?” I shouted, trying to get a good kick behind me at one of the guys. The other man threw a punch at my face, making my head snap to the right as a pain exploded in my jaw. A sharp pain shot up my left arm, and I lazily turned my head to see a needle sticking out of it.

            “Quick, get him in the car.” One of the men whispered hurriedly, as the other dragged me to the waiting black car before dropping me in the trunk ungracefully.

            “Whe-where are you t-t-taking me?” I asked, my words slurring together.

            “Somewhere where your little boyfriend will never find you.” The 2 guys sneered at me one last time before I couldn’t fight the drug anymore and fell unconscious