A Revisited Memory

A/N: Sorry for not posting in like forever guys, but this story is coming to a close soon. *sobs* This chapter is less violent than the other one, but I tried to make it kind of happy, and it didn't go with the story line at all so I went with my original plan and you guys have to wait for the last view chapters for the fluffiness.

sorry :/

Anyways, here's the chapter, sorry it's kinda short but I tried to pack it full of feels and it explains some things so you should read it :)

Allons-y!

*~~*

(John’s POV)

Well, Moriarty certainly had a thing about tying me to a chair in strange places.  I looked around and found myself in yet another small room, a single door right in front of me. My body suddenly seemed to remember Oh yeah, by the way chap; you were stabbed multiple times yesterday. It might sting a little. And a burning sensation ripped across my chest and was also concentrated at my shoulder. I looked around to see that all my wounds were sloppily bandaged up. I winced a bit at the sight. It wasn’t pretty, but they would suffice until Sherlock appeared and saved me.

That is, if he comes… That voice of doubt sneered in my head, but I tried to push that out of my mind.

            “Oh, are you awake now Johnny boy?” Moriarty’s voice snakes up from behind me, and I twist sharply in my chair, ignoring the burn of the ropes as they rub my wrist raw.  “You are quite the little sleepy head you know?” His voice came from above my wounded shoulder, and I twist that way, still not able to see him. “So adorable, calling out for Sherlock in your sleep. You also drool you know.” Moriarty finally sauntered in my line of vision, and I glared at him, struggling against the bonds.

            “Where am I?” I hissed, angry at him for acting so casual about what was going on. I could handle gloating, or anger, or even more torture. Him acting like I didn’t matter, well that was more terrifying than anything else.

            “Oh that would take out all the fun now wouldn’t it?” He smiled, turning over an apple that he had in his hand. My stomach started growling, surprising me. How long has it been since I had ate anything? A couple days I would imagine, but it could possibly be longer. I wasn’t thirsty, so maybe they were giving me water to keep me alive. That was a good sign, right?

            “How long have I been gone?” I asked, trying to play the game along with him. Maybe if I could act casually enough I could get some information out of him.

            “Hmmm, about 2 days.” Wow, that was a lot shorter than I expected. “But don’t worry, your little friend has been keeping busy this entire time, running around after you. How adorable.” He mused. The surprise on my face must have shown, because Moriarty then rolled his eyes. “Well, what do you think that Sherlock has been doing the past 48 hours? Twiddling his thumbs? No, he’s been looking for you, and now this is the final place that he has to come. In fact, he should be here in about a ½ hour.”

            “What makes you so sure?”

            “Oh, I have all sources of information John. And they say that he’s speeding this way right now, towards you, and all I have to do is sit here and wait.” He smiled that satanic grin again.

            “What are you planning to do with Sherlock?” I asked, hoping that my fear didn’t leak out into my voice. I had to at least pretend that I wasn’t afraid. Moriarty reminded me of all the bullies at school, they preyed on fear like spiders to a fly.