Why You locked The Door 🔞

When Y/N entered into to K- POP industry as a makeup artist she was so exited because it was her new journey . She felt herself so lucky because she was working with BTS. Her dream came true to see them in real. She really respects them even she is also their fan but she maintained her personal and professional side.

It's been 6 month. Y/N is used to with all BTS members. She feels comfortable with them. They also treats her in gentle way. Some of makeup artists have become her friends. Everything was going fine. She was living her dream but suddenly it became her nightmare.

BTS - After the consert -
All the members got tired. They were
were having conversation about their consert and teasing to each other for making mistake on stage. The surrounding was full of laughing, smiling and talking. The members were drinking now. After drinking they were became so noisy like always. Here Kim Taehyung was feeling different. He felt something strange after having one.

He was feeling so hot. He was feeling dizzy. He thought because of drink he was feeling like this. He left his members while having their conversation.

He entered in a random room and closed the door without realising that Y/N was in the room. She was busy and doing her work. She fliched and turned around after hearing the noice of his groan.

She ran to him after seeing him in bad condition. He was not walking properly. He was very sweating now.

Y/N - Sir, are you ok??? What happened to you??( She tried to hold his whole body)

Taehyung - Y/N....ahhh..Y/N..Y/N..(he named her in his deep voice. He was breathing heavily. Y/N could feel his hot breath.)

Y/N - Sir...sir... what happened to you??Oh God.. what should I do??I bring you water.( She was concerned about his health)

She made him to sit on the chair. She took AC remote & turned the AC on. She went towards the water and snacks corner.

When She was looking for water bottle whereas Taehyung was watching her every move. His eyes was fixed on her like glue. He was biting his lips then leaned his head back.

Taehyung POV - Aahhh.. Y/N..you don't know what I am feeling right now?? You made me turned on when you hold me..(groaned)...ahhh.. I can't control myself anymore. I know your fregile body can't handle my length but...you are with me ...so you are mine now.(He was getting impatient. He wanted to see Y/N in his arms anyhow.)

Taehyung got up from the chair. He rolled his head then started taking his ring, bracelet and his chain off. He was throwing down his things. Now he slowly removed his jacket and threw it in corner.

When Y/N turned around she got startled because Taehyung was taking off his clothes in front of her. She was feeling a little uncomfortable.
She looked down try not to see it. Suddenly her eyes met with Taehyung's eyes. He was seeing her so directly & deeply. His eyes was filled with his lust.

Y/N flinched with his action because he was not stopping unbuttoning his shirt even he saw her.

Y/N - Si...Sir, ....I..I...think I should go.(she started to go in hurry)

Taehyung blocked her way. He asked her in drunk husky voice -

Taehyung - Y/N.......Where are you going ??

Y/N - Sir... I am going outside. If you need any help you can call me.(she hesitantly completed her words)

Taehyung POV - You can't leave me here Y/N. I only need you.

He quickly went towards the door and before Y/N opened the door Taehyung closed it with bang and locked it.
Y/N was terrified of Taehyung. She looked at him with innocent eyes.

Y/N - Sir...wh..what are...(scared & tears filled her eyes).

Before she could complete her sentence Taehyung hold her both arms made her turn around and pinned her against the wall harshly.

Taehyung - Y/N..... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AFTER MAKING ME EXCITED. NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY......(in seductive tone)

See in next 😉😌😊