question

The hospital room was way to calm for anyone's liking.
But was disturbed by a discomfort whimper let taetae's mouth and everyone was on their foot but one person was far near the door standing with his head held low he was disappointed in himself . How could he let this happen to his pup .

On the other hand slowly taetae open his eyes and closed them immediately bcoz of the light. He took his time adjusting to light and slowly opening his eyes and now was looking at everyone cutely blinking his eyes as if a new born that's what everyone thought. But the baby's brain he was trying to register what was happening and as he remembered a cute pout was formed on his lips .

When he once again looked at everyone he saw his jinnie but was not pleased to see his red puffy eyes and where was his koo...?

Did he really left his taetae his baby his pup?
And now taetae's eyes become glossy but before he could speak anything jinnie did

Jin:taetae my baby are u feeling okay now ?
You sacred us so much ..?
(Now he was crying he couldn't see his baby like this )

Taetae tried to say something but his mouth felt dry and a in a very groggy voice just came a name
Taetae:k....ko ..koo??
Jinnie also gave him some water and help him to sit up leaning on the headboard of the bed with pillow supporting his back .

Yuna :oh baby he's here only wait kookie come here what are you doing there ?

A certain bunny who was busy blaming himself was disturbed by the sudden call of his name and now was looking at the person who called him as if trying to understand what was she talking

Yuna :kookie come fast.

And his legs walked on his own as he registered these words .He reached near his momma and then his eyes fell on his baby and taetae also looked could see his koo now but he was not pleased to see at him bcoz just like jinnie his eyes were puffy red his cheeks still has tear stains and once again there was a sad pout on taetae's lips.

Why was everyone crying? That's what taetae's brain was thinking. But now everyone's attention was shifted to the door where the doctor walked in .

Taetae's was free to go home but the doctor has strictly mentioned that he shouldn't be stressed or he can get depressed and it will also effect his physical health just to keep his happy with that they were off to pack house with taetae who was on his koo's lap .

Taetae was getting better now and everyone was trying their best to keep him happy. Taetae was loving all the attention but the question that was stuck in his mind was still there and today he decided that he want his and he was now standing outside jinni's room so he could get his answer.

A soft knock was heard inside the room where jinnie was doing some paper work of the pack house a little come in escape his mouth and then came his baby with his cute pout adoring face and his curious bambi eyes and jinni's all the papers were now set aside and he forwarded his both hands for his baby to come to him .

Who with his pitter patter came and jinnie took him on his lap
Jin:what does my taetae want?
Tae:jinnie taetae wants to talk to jinnie .
Jinnie what does my baby wanna talk about?
Tae:can taetae ask jinnie anything?
Jin: ofcourse my baby taetae can ask anything

A certain bunny who taetae thought was alseep that's why he left his bed but he didn't know as soon as he sat the bunny woke up and now was standing outside the door and was listening to his baby talk to his jinnie momma .

but he wasn't alone when he was standing there he was startled by a hand on his shoulder and when he saw who was that person he was glad he didn't had to say anything his momma understood something was bothering both their babies.

Inside the room

Jin:what happened baby ?
Jin was very concerned but was caught off guard by the question he was assuming everything but not this and the same reason Yuna had but the certain bunny knew sooner or later it will come but what exactly did taetae asked?

Taetae:Can jinnie tell taetae what is MATE?

Ohk guys it's a wrap 🙂

Hope you enjoy the chapter let me know in the comments and as I m very busy nowadays that's why It's taking time for me to write but I'll try my best to give updates asap .

And m also sick I woke up today and had fever cough and cold .

But I'll okay 👍

And slow dancing was released yesterday
And Layover is now my most favourite album and slow dancing mv is so beautiful I can ramble all day and still I'll have to much too say .

Keep streaming slow dancing

And yep next chapter will only be uploaded when this chapter will have 20 or more than 20 comments

Borahae loveliess💜