what just happened??

KOOO NOOOOOOO!!

he screamed and everyone was on there toes towards him .

The small omega was in tears sobbing while looking at the small alpha

No one knew what happed .One moment they heard their baby scream and the second they saw  was their small bunny was  lying  as if trying to breath  properly .

They were too shocked to understand what was happening. One moment their babies were giggling and playing and the next moment this .

Flashback

Very beautiful morning with the bright sun smiling in the sky.

Inside the kim mention

Taetae:momma plz hurry koo and yu momma so appa will be here fast fast .

Jin :yeah baby I m done everything is ready

So today was sunday so no school and the whole kim and joon were going on picnic there was a beautiful lake near their pack so to spend some quality time with the family.

Everything was ready and our impatient taetae was now just waiting for his kookie to come who so they can go fast .

As on que they heard the horn . Smiling taetae run outside and jumped on the little alpha who just got down form the car but he was used to the omega coz this was not something new for him he shook his head and smiled and embraced his pup and sniffed his favourite scent which always brightens his mood .

After setting all the necessary things they left to their destination.

After reaching they set the mats and everyone settle down on comfortably they had their lunch while talking and giggling they clicked pictures.

Both the appa were happy and content to see their family happy and enjoying.

Taetae :koo it's mine give it back
Kookie:nope taetae it's the last strawberry I will eat it .

Everyone knew the bunny was just teasing their baby they also joined .

Yuna:yes baby let kookie have it .

Taetae :Yu momma you know taetae love strawberry but still you're saying this ?
(He said with a pout)

Everyone internally smiled

Now everyone was teasing the pouting omega who was now angry he stood and said all of you are meaniee taetae no talk to you and he started walking away from there .

Kookie also stood and walked behind him

Kookie:pup wait we were just kidding u can have the strawberry we are sorry pup they were just teasing you.
Taetar stopped walking he turned around and glared at every one and then he looked towards his koo
Taetae:JEON JUNGKOOK
(now jungkook know he fucked up)
He run for his life and the baby omega run behind him.

Everything was bright and happy and just then an arrow came out of no where no one saw it coming and all the brightness vanished.

Flashback ends

Just as everyone one was trying to register what was happening taetae walked towards his koo and sat down he held his kookie's hand and they both just vanished from there .

Cliffhanger

So sorry lovlies I just couldn't bring myself to write I was really lost there past weeks but I'll try to post as much as I can so sorry Hope you'll like this and don't worry gonna post the other part today itself if possible if then then definitely tomorrow .

And also how can I not mention this Jungkook solo seven is coming Ahhhhhh m screaming and m very excited 💞

Borahae lovliess💜