taetae's first day

Birds were chriping . Sun rays was falling inside the room from the slightly open curtains. A certain bubby boy stirred in his sleep due to sun rays and a whine left his from his baby due the moment for the certain bunny boy . He snuggled more in the bunny boy's neck inhaling his fav scent . The bunny boy also hugged him closer and was about to go back to sleep but then he remembered that it's a big day for his baby.

He looked at his baby who was sleeping peacefully his silky bangs decorated on his forehead, his long lashes rested on his bread cheeks a cute pout decorated on his face making his look the most cutest being in the whole universe in the  bunny's eyes .

He leaned and pecked his baby's forehead making his baby whine . He now kissed his whole face make his baby open his eyes slowly giggling.

Taetae:koo twickes (giggling)
Kookie:wake up baby u know what is today, right??
Taetae:taetae is ewxcited
Kookie :okay pup now wake up let's get you ready
Taetae:otay koo

They brushed their teeth and had bath kookie got dressed and also dressed his Pup .After getting ready they went downstairs for breakfast.

At the dinning table

Jin :Is my taetar baby ready for today ??
Taetae :mwomma taetae is bery ewxcited
Jin:aww my baby is very good boy

Taetae giggles and kookie smiles his bunny smile looking at his baby pup .

Time skip everyone is standing near school gate they came to drop their baby for his first day of school . They were happy that their baby was not at afraid and was happy.

Kookie was holding taetae's hand and said

Kookie:Ready pup?
Taetae:yesh koo (smile his boxy smile)

Taetae was not afraid he loved studying when his kookie studies at home he studied with him doodling or drawing on blank papers and now he also know all the alphabets and numera and also can write them . The only thing he was afraid of is his koo won't be in the same class as him . But his koo assured him that he'll visit him in the break and they will have their lunch together.

Every one hugged and wished their baby who also kissed his both momma and dada back on their cheeks .

Now he ran inside the gate after waving to   their parents who waved back happily .

Jin:It feels like just yesterday when I held my baby in my arms.(with glossy eyes
Yuna:oh jin are you saying u are getting old .(playfully just to lighten the mood )

Everyone chuckled

Jin:yahh yuna m wwh and m very young.

Every one laughed except jin who huffed .

Nj: my jinnie is very young and beautiful

Jin hugged namjoon .

Now everyone seated on their seat and left for home with smile on their face .

Inside the school

Kookie was walking inside with holding taetae's hand in his he haulted in his steps when he saw his friends walking towards him and his pup .He completely forgot about them .

He turned towards his baby and told

Kookie: pup plz just wait here five minutes
I'll just go and come .
Taetae:bwut koo (with a pout)
Kookie:I'll be back baby promise juat a minute

Kookie run towards his friends and shooed them from coming towards his pup they all  pouted but left bcoz they were afraid of the small alpha glaring at them .

Back to taetae
When kookie run from there taetae also wanted to run behind him but he trippws and fell down which made his eyes glossy. As he was getting up he saw a hand he held it and got up and looked at the person standing in front of him who smile at taetae due to which his eyes got closed making him look cute which made taetae smile looking at the cute boy .

The boy extended his hand smiling

Boy:hiee my name is jimini you can call me mini
Taetae:hwello my name is taetae(smiled at him)
They shake their hands
Jimine: friends?
Taetae:fwrnd(smiles his boxy smile)

Just then the small alpha walked towards his pup but frowned looking at a boy standing near him he looked at taetae with a questioning look which taetae smiled in return .

Taetae:koo he's my fwrnd mini
Kookie looked at the boy and now smiled
Kookie :pup got a new friend
Taetae nodded excitedly

Jimin and kookie both chuckled looking at the adorable baby .

Kookie walked both the boys towards their class and fortunately jimin and taetae was in the same class.

Kookie:pup we'll have lunch together in the break wait for me here only okay
Taetae:otay koo
Kookie :bye pup(kissed his forehead)
Taetae:by koo

Tae and Jimin went inside the class and sit kookie went towards his own class.

Time skip at lunch break

Taetae was standing at the entrance waiting for the small alpha who just in time came in view and taetar run towards him giggling and jumped on his kookie

Taetae:koo
Kookie:pup let's go get your tummy some food .
Taetae:otay koo les go mini

They had their lunch giggle and telling the small alpha about their class.

Time skip

Taetae hugged jimin and said good bye telling him that they'll meet tomorrow and left waving towards his mommas with kookie

Who hugged their baby coz they missed their baby way too much though it was just for hours but not having their baby home was really felt lifeless.

The car ride home was filled with giggles and lots of laughter.......

That's how little taetae started going to school

Hey lovelies I hope you are liking the my story

Have you people listened to take two M so hooked on the song it really made my cry . M so proud of the boys 😭🤧💞

Borahae lovliess💜