special bond💞

Wind brushes through the white fur of the small pup and two doe eyes stared in awe . He had never seen a wolfie pup beautiful then his taetae's. Those deep purple eyes white shinny fur he was looking at his pup without blinking.

Few days ago Taetar was told that he will be trained coz he at the age where he'll meet his wolfie for the first time he was really happy to know that .

The training started but nope it wasn't his father who was teaching tar how to shift in his wolf form yep you guessed it right it was his kookie .

Everyone was way to shocked bcoz they knew that the person how teaches you to shift is the person you trust the most bcoz shifting for the 1st time is not a piece of cake but both the appa's were there with then .

People knew both the babies had a very special bond but when they heard that the little alpha was the one helping the baby omega for his first shifting they were in awe bcoz it never happened or never  anyone heard something like this

Both the babies shared a very beautiful and strong bond that's what everyone concluded.

Namjoon rather than being judgement or questioning his anything accepted coz he deep down felt that it was just some bond it was very deeper than that what their babies had . And both the appa's happy

A short chapter
Hope you like it

HAPPPY BANGTAN DAY LOVLIESS💜💜💜💜💞✨✨

I can't believe 10 years but yep it happened and M so happy and felt blessed to be part of this fandom .I just can't express how happy they made me feel how positively my life has changed since I came to this fandom .They helped me in the most darkest time of my life . M just very happy  .

See you lovliess 💜
Borahae

See you lovliess 💜Borahae