Part 10

Oh how much I missed this . It was my first lap trying to remember the track as much as I could . It wasn't easy but I wasn't ready to give up either.

After the first one I started my first real lap for the quali.It was going great , not so much cars on the track , it was perfect.

George's pov:

I'm watching the race with my headphones on hoping that y/n would say she enjoy it or anything. I really wanna hear her voice right now and I don't know why. I wanna know if she's ok.

And then I did it , I presssd the button to her radio. I was silent for 5 seconds, I didn't know what to say.

Y/n: "It's something wrong ? Hellooooo?"

G:"Nothing just wanted to know how you like it?"

Y/n:"Not like it , love it actually."

G:"I'm glad."

And that was it . I don't know why I was feeling shy .

Strange feeling.

I diverted my attention to the times everybody did and I couldn't believed my eyes.

HAM1: 1,18.045 (Lewis)

HAM2: 1,17.891 (Y/n)

I knew she was good , but damn I couldn've get that time myself.

Y/n's pov:

IT WAS AMAZING

I pulled up in the pit after the first quali and I felt alived , I felt good. The team got to the Q2 with me on 3rd and my brother on 5th.

When I got out of the car I sprinted to Lewis and jumped in his arms.

" THAT WAS AMAZING , DID YOU SEE WHAT PLACE I'M ON? ARE YOU PROUD?" I couldn't contain my scream because how happy I was after this and in my brother's arms.

"I am so proud of you y/n , so proud. I love you sis ." he said as he hugged back.

"Love you too."

George approached us , not wanted to ruin the moment but wanted to talk to us.

"You did perfect y/n ,how are you , are you okay?" he asked happy , but with worry in his eyes.

"Thank you George, I'm fine , when I got in the car I was thinking I wasn't ready and the memories came back to me like it happened right here , but once I put the foot on the pedal I was free, no worries , no memories no nothing." I said as I locked my eyes with George. I didn't meant to do that but I couldn't pull away .

And neither did he.

"Well.." said Lewis and we both looked his way " I'm gonna go , I don't wanna be third wheeling right now so peace out." and he left us there both trying to hide our blushing cheeks.

"I have to go to I wanna know how the Ferari's did and Mclaren's" I said in a hurry trying to not let George see my face and then I left.

*In the Ferrari garage*

"Y/N HOW DID YOU DO THAT , WHY ARE YOU SO HIGH " said Carlos coming to hug me.

"Yea you passed me like 6 times , I couldn't stand to see the number of your car after the third time" said Charles amused and coming to our group hug.

"Guys I'm not that bad you know, I just want to win , and I'm going to." I said with a smile punching both of them in their arms jokingly.

"Yea yea of course you will" said the drama queen hiself.

"Of course she will, love you lil Hami." said Carlos as he ruffled my hair. I love it when we act like siblings.

"Thank you Carlitos , love u too." I said as I waived goodbye to the boys, I still had to visit the Mclaren drivers and I don't know if I still had the time to talk to Alex too.

*In the Mclaren garage*

"HEYOO WHATS UPPPP" I said as I was trying to have a great entrance just because I didn't had the chance to talk to my evil twin and his little dj.

"HAMILTON NAH YOU DID TOO GOOD GET OUT OF HERE." Said Ricciardo as he dabbed me up.

"Hi y/n , how are you, heard about the fight from this morning, you okay?" said Lando who was right behind Daniel , I couldn't even see him.

"Hey , yea I'm okay, I wanted to let you guys know I'll be here for the weekend and apparently for the race too, like for real."

"I saw , you did so good I'm proud of you , wanna celebrate after the race ? Maybe go to our club?" said Ricci knowing I wouldn't refuse him. Because at maybe every race I would've come to and couldnt stand to watch , I will watch from my hotel and after it I would celebrate with the drivers.

"Of course ." I turned to look at Lando " Are you dj-ing again, cause the last set was crazy!" I pulled out my puppy eyes cause he's a damn good dj when he isn't driving.

"For you , always." for that he earned a punch from Ricci.

"She's off limits, go talk to her brother if you wanna talk like that with her" he said it as a joke and not.

And with that I let the boys go back to their work and me to mine.

In no time I was back in the car and ready for Q2.