Omega, Grace

And there's no room In This Hell...

"I love that colour on you, darling. It brings out all of the gorgeous coppers in your hair."

The tall man clothed entirely in grey is bent over at the waist, concentrating almost completely on the woman in front of him. She is absolutely immaculate, her brown locks paper straight and contrasting beautifully against her pale skin. Her proportions are absolutely perfect, her elegant fingers, slim wrists and curved limbs suited for the most graceful of angels.

If only she wasn't dead, Undertaker thinks with a small sigh.

"Grace, sweetheart, are you going to answer me?"

"Violet," the redhead murmurs from the corner, her hands twisted and coiled together. They are bloody – the young woman doesn't take care of herself, or rather, she has no one to do it for her anymore. There are small snatches of flesh between her teeth, evidence of the fact that she tried to eat the last patron that entered the shop, a man that Undertaker made the quick decision to kill – after all, he couldn't have somebody just running around and talking about zombies this, and missing persons that. It would be horrendous for business. "I love you too. Violet, what on earth is this...?" A small giggle. "Violet."

"I didn't know that my dolls had the capability to go insane," he says mournfully, to the woman who is sleeping on the slab in front of him. "My love, please promise me that you'll keep yourself mentally stable. After all, this soul crafting is an incredibly intricate business and I would hate for it all to go to waste." Undertaker allows a finger to trace over her soft features as he smiles. She is so wonderful.

He changed her – from what she was buried in, into a soft, dusky purple dress that used to belong to Grace. It doesn't matter now – all she'll wear is that red rag that Violet brought her in.

Her creator shakes his head. If only she would let him, he would dress her in silks and satins, silvers and golds. He certainly has the ability to.

Undertaker reaches across the girl's body, to the machine sitting beside her. She is almost ready – he flicks the switch with a black nail, and it stutters to life.

He knows that this is a painful process, and that causes him a small amount of discomfort. He ignores this, picking up her hand and clasping it gently between his.

"I think we shall have to leave Grace behind, darling," he murmurs. "She really would only slow us down."

"Violet, what on earth is this? Violet.... I—I – love... you, Violet..."

Grace's psychotic ramblings are drowned out as the metal box sitting against the wall churns out the last of a black thick liquid. He can see it pooling underneath her white skin, just below her heart, and fusing to the veins. He bends, pressing his lips to hers in a fluid motion, and smiles when he feels them move against hers.

Her eyes open, a magnificent, gleaming, lively blue.

"Adrian?" Charlotte gasps.

But there's no room In The Next...

**

Thank you all so much for voting, commenting, and reading!

I would just like to take a little amount of time to thank all these readers who have been AWESOME throughout this whole killer process, including:

@violinfreakk (a special thank you to the cover maker who slays all others, my constant kuro companion <3)

@Alois_Trancy8

@InvasiveStars

@IawIiet

@OneHellOfAGrell

@gracefulturtle

@MadameAndiSenpai

And anyone else I've stupidly forgotten!

Stay tuned...