Chapter 14

POV: Davina

"Then she fell flat on her ass. Can you believe that? Haha." Third period just ended and Dallas is telling me about something that happened in her math class. They had a little math game and when the girl on the other team got up to the board she tripped and fell right on her butt.

"Is she ok." I ask. "Oh yeah she's fine. Though her heels aren't so much." Dallas answers. I'm guessing she tripped because she wore heels to school today. Who the hell would wear high heels to school. Heels are a tripping hazard on their own. Add all the obstacles in a classroom and school hallway is just a death trap waiting to happen.

I grab my books for my next class from my locker so I don't have to come back after I get done with lunch. Dallas and I walk to the cafeteria getting in line. "So when will the pack be able to know?" Dallas asks. "Dallas stop. Not in front of everyone. You promised remember." I warn her. "Yeah yeah but seriously. When can I start talking about it." I give her a look. "What!? I'm not saying that Alpha Noah is your fated mate out loud." Dallas says very loudly.

All the other students look our way. "Well you just did. Damn it Dallas. I thought I could trust you. Why is it so hard for you to just keep your mouth shut. You know not everyone likes their business broadcasted to everyone!" I yell at her. "Davina I'm sorry. It was a slip up. You can trust me." She says.

"No I can't Dallas. All you do is tell everyone's secrets which is why I can never tell you mine. Some secrets are just meant to be kept quiet. They can get a lot of people hurt Dallas. You just don't realize the damage you could do!" I vent at her.

I know that a lot of that wasn't exactly totally towards her. I'm stressed. I haven't heard from Elijah today. I need to know what my dad's decision was. I can't tell anyone about this. Especially Dallas. She would have it blasted all over the pack. "Davina i really didn't mean to tell. I'm so sorry but aren't you making this a bigger deal than it needs to be." She says I am painfully aware of everyone watching us quietly.

"Not a big deal! How can you say that to me right now. I thought I could trust you with this. I thought you would understand. You just don't get it do you!" I yell at her. "You know what since you can't trust me and I'm such a horrible person for making one mistake then I guess I can't be your friend!" Well that escalated quickly. "Fine!" I storm out of the cafeteria. I stop in the empty hallway leaning against the wall.

Why would she do that. I told her to stop. I slide down the wall with my knees now to my chest. I cover my face and just cry. Why? Why am I the only one that can see what is truly going on in this pack. Why is it all up to me. Noah's probably going to be mad when he finds out. Dad is probably mad. Maybe I should just go public with it all but no I can't. Oh mom why did she kill you?

"Davina what the hell happened? Dallas is a crying mess saying that you don't trust her and that your not friends anymore." Oh great now I get to deal with Rodney. "Yes thats exactly what happened so why are you here?" I ask. "Unbelievable. You don't trust her. She is your best friend Davina! How many of your secrets has she kept and never posted it or told anyone huh?!" He yells at me. "Not many. Face it Rodney Dallas couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it. She just outed me to the whole school!"

"Really? Did you know even know that she was pregnant and didn't tell anyone yet because she didn't want to take away from your birthday and then she had a miscarriage the day after your birthday!? Yeah some friend you are?"