conversation

Girl pov

The little girl looked at her glass of milk and thought of various things.

She wondered if her little head had not asked unnecessary questions Then maybe she didn't have to drink this milk anymore.

And also crying in her heart that she has been trying to finish the milk since then.

But she can't finish it until now..........

In the middle of her long line of thoughts, someone called her

"Aunty did you ask me something "?

She asked the lady standing in front of her who was busy with her own work, hearing that the woman said...................

"I asked what Nickname you gave my son"?

"Neel"

"That's what I call him, the name you gave twists my tongue and lost somewhere inside my mouth"

"Soooo"

"In my house I watch my favorite cartoon every day there was a boy who is my favorite character and his name is Neel, am like it very much so I gave him that name"

Hearing this she laughed out loud and complemented her...........

"Very beautiful name just like you sweetheart...................I hope your friend has at least heard the name you gave him..."

She stated with pain and sadness Maybe she tried to saying it with her strong voice but I don't know why her voice sounded so heavy and cracked

Suddenly girl replied..........

"Yes yes I called him many times"

That lady who was standing maybe three steps away came sat on her knees chuckled softly and said to that girl

"There is a huge difference between your calling and your friend listening
It clearly then answer you"

"Sweetheart Did you know that Neel?..................T-That his ear is not capable of hearing everything clearly but if you speak a little louder, maybe he will hear"

"I know your friend will be very happy to hear this name..................one day"

She said softly turning her head to the other side, she took a heavy breath

"So you like his name........ I also told my mother and she also liked it very much.......... I haven't told dad yet because dad is very busy here.........I will tell my father about my new friend when he comes tonight"

I will tell my father about my new friend when he comes tonight"

She stated like a proud friend but it sounded so much cut

"What does your father do"?

Lady softly asked.............

"My father own's a shop"

" You know that uncle next to your house ...................At whose wedding we come....that uncle helps my father in our shop he lives 6 days a week in a house next to us and comes to his house on Sundays"

Swinging her body around girl said still fighting with that glass of milk

"Oh That's what I'm thinking............ I have never seen you and your family before But the uncle you are talking about has told me a lot about your family and father "

"Is that so"?

She nodded her head By pressing so much on her little tiny brain about how to get rid of a glass of milk Her head lamp went out she said hurriedly

"aunty it's late night. Tomorrow is uncle's wedding . "

"So................ I'll go now"

After listening to her, the lady said.....

"Hmm, it's late ok you go now then I will inform your friend when he comes"

Hearing this, the girl's heart swelled with joy she just put the glass of milk in a corner as soon as possible and run from there

The woman was shocked to see her running like this.................... After thinking for a while, her eyes went to the glass of milk  she laughed seeing half the milk there.

 After thinking for a while, her eyes went to the glass of milk  she laughed seeing half the milk there

By by

Take care

☺️☺️☺️☺️

🙏🙏🙏