Who is that boy?

Author pov

The boy sitting with a sweet smile on his face.
He was probably eight or nine years old...... his body not that healthy but there is a glow in the face.

Sitting in that kitchen with his mother he is watching every details what she is doing whatever and, wherever she is going, his head is spinning in the same direction.

With patience he doesn't say anything, he has an faith in his heart that his mother will give him something to eat.

After some time she placed something in front of him and he widened his eyes and a smile appeared on his face  his mother tried to tell him with  her hand gestures

"There's a spoon over there, bring it for me"

Looking at her face, he ran and fetched the spoon before she finished speaking Seeing this, she said.......

"You ran away without listening to my words completely 😑 there is also a jar of sugar, bring it for me"

This time again he went to get the jar of sugar but when he turned around, he saw that she had something in her hand he went forward and saw that his mother had prepared about five hot flat breads on a plate.

She placed the plate of bread on a table for him along with a jar of biscuits, a jar of sugar, a glass of milk and a spoon.

Although he could not speak, but he could  hear us little, it took a while  the sound of our words to reach him but his ability to understand the hearts of people was greater than the ability to hear with his ears.

He could hear what was exactly  his mother telling  to him that........

"Take two breads from here and eat with milk and  then take two biscuits from jar and put them in your tiffin box and eat those biscuits at lunch time at school ok☺️"

"Take two breads from here and eat with milk and  then take two biscuits from jar and put them in your tiffin box and eat those biscuits at lunch time at school ok☺"

Hearing mother's words, he ran and put the biscuits in his tiffin box, then he shook his head happily and began to eat his bread with a glass of milk.

He was glad that he didn't have to study on an empty stomach today.

While eating, he saw that his mother took two loaves from the plate and tied one loaves with a piece of cloth.

He looked at his mother and wondered what his mother would do with that bread.He thought mey be that his mother might get hungry while working in the afternoon.

But the boy never asked his mother that.

🙏🙏🙏🙏Thank you very much for reading this bookBut please vote and comment and let me know you guys like it or notIt will help me a lot to understand how I should write more

🙏🙏🙏🙏
Thank you very much for reading this book
But please vote and comment and let me know you guys like it or not
It will help me a lot to understand how I should write more

☺️☺️☺️☺️
❤️❤️❤️
Bye bye love you guys