The answers are unknown

Author pov

It's almost evening, don't know when the sun has fallen asleep with blanket of the black sky.

There stands a woman with endless thoughts in her mind even the heart can't bear it, the pain that is swallowed like poison is stuck in her chest there is no blood in the wound inside, the tears flowing from the eyes are proof of the bleedless cut in her chest.

But the woman who stands in her red eyes The endless tears asking her permission to flow but she won't let that happen because she doesn't want to.

She doesn't want her only beloved child whom she lives for......to suffer seeing her cry.

She doesn't want her clothes to get wet with her cries because people around her will be very happy to see her in that condition

She don't want people prove her that she's a weak,helpless mother.

She doesn't want the little girl who's standing behind her saw and asked more questions she is not in a situation or not willing to explain them now she has an unhelpful thought in mind that........

Why people are treating them like this she never asked for help never revealed or share her pain to anyone in her life she did not seek anyone's simpathy towards herself.

She's trying to make her son a good human being by forgetting her own sorrows she's trying her best to give her child a good education not about percentages on paper.

Although she herself is not that much educated, but wants to teach her son how to treat people not only thinking about good behavior with others also how to deal with some kind people around who's looking down on him she wants her son to show them the right place to prove that he is not a porr helpless.

Why is it so bitterness in minds of these people who are so dissatisfied with them? But it's doesn't matter now, she's learned it's more important to be in silence than to scream.

Her train of thought was interrupted when the little girl beside her tugged at her clothes and ask......

"Aunty since when I am calling you why are you not listening to me It's time for "Neel"to come and mom seems to be waiting for me I should go now and when he comes tell him that I'll play with him tomorrow"

"Well ok when Arnold comes back I'll tell him but before that finish this whole milk then go"

Saying this, the lady was going towards the kitchen when something stuck in her mind and she looked back at the girl and asked........

"what exactly you called Arnold"?

How are you all, hope you are well 😊😊

😊😊

After a long time, I am leaving the chapter today

Let me know how you feel after reading my story

Please share and comment
🥰🥰

By by