Whose friends are they?

Author  pov

His mother took a loaf of bread and put some sugar in it and then rolled it into a roll after that she put half a piece of the bread in her mouth.

He saw that her mother's cheeks were swollen and he pointed his fingers at his mother's face and started laughing very loudly.

Seeing that, his mother said to him...

"Why are you laughing so much?"

she was babbling with lots of food in her mouth and again she said......

"What's the metter do I look like a crazy woman?"

"I'm getting late for work so that's the reason am eating like a pig and look like a crezy women, don't laugh at me for that"

She said without looking at him then again she said......

"Now finish the food quickly because I am getting late for work"

He could sense the expression on his mother's face so he hurriedly started eating.

As soon as he finished eating, he saw her closing the door and window of the room,he went to her with his school bag, his mother saw him..... and wiped his face with a corner of her cloth and told him......

"Look, there are cows, goats and sheeps, opened everyone and let them out"

"And on the way to school you leave them off in a nearby field ok"☺️☺️

"

Also when you return from school, you will bring them home again and tie them there,is that okay?"

She patted his head gently like feathers and with the help of other hand she's trying to explain him, after understanding it completely, with a big smile on his face, he shook his head happily and said okay to his mom.

There was no doubt in his mind about this, instead a joy arose in his heart.

Because today he doesn't have to walk that way alone, he is unable to speak so none of the kids there ever talk to him.

No one wouldn't talk to him even if he tried to talk, he and his mother feel hurt sometimes but did not care for thos people who treated them like..... 'unwanted'.

Some villagers did not like them and the neighbors tried to stay away from them because his mother did not live with his father, no one ever saw his father some people in the village say that they see his father and some say that they have never seen his father in this village.

A fatherless family was seen a little differently at that time. It was normal for them to not let them enter the house and not to play with their children and do not let them touch any trees or plants, this type of bad behavior with them seemed common to the villagers.

(How can someone behave so badly to someone?) 😓
Let's get back to the story
☺️☺️

But today he is very happy, couse the fun of walking with best friends is feels different and he will have his best friends with him today.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for reading and please do vote and comments about my story

☺️☺️☺️☺️

Please let me know that you like it or not

To be continued

my soulmate readers
👋👋

By by

☺️🙏