Chapter 4

I slowly flutter my eyes open as I hear my alarm go off. I grab my phone and shut it off. Gently I rub my eyes and sit up in bed.I begin to stretch and yawn as I get out of bed. I make my way to my closet to pick out what to wear. I grab a small tank top, a pear a jeans, and a sweater. I quickly change in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. When I finished up I checked the time.Oh shit I was late. I threw my self down the stairs and put the door picking up my bag that I left yesterday. When I look out I realized that my brothers car isn't in the driveway, he had left without me. I groaned as I began to run towards the school.

After the 10 minute run to school I ran inside. I rushed to put in my locker combination shoving books in. In a mess I ran to first period. I spent the rest of the first half of the school day advioding Leon as usual.

At the end of 5th period I put my things in my locker and getting the books for the rest of my classes before heading to the lunch room. Once I sat down I got a text. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, reading that it was Asher. "Look up" I read off my phone. When I glanced up I was Asher standing over me.

  I smiled and said "What are you doing here?"

"What happened to hello?" He asked chuckling.

  "No but really what are you doing here sitting with me?" I asked as he set his stuff down and sat next to me.

"I don't know maybe I want your company, but not that attitude." He replied.

"Sorry it's a package deal." I said jokingly. He had a hassive smile on his face as he laughed.

"Hey what time did you leave, I didn't hear you guys when I got out the shower?" I asked.

"Oh I left right after, your brother was a bit busy after calling his girlfriend." Asher said slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry." I said feeling a bit bad.

"It's cool, but you know whatsnot cool.Not getting a proper good bye from you." Asher said with a stupid look on his face.

" Well you can get one now?" I said with my arms open. Asher accepted my hug holding me tight and long as if, if he let go I would be gone. "Bye see you later" I say while getting up from my seat.

"Bye Moores." Asher said while he waved goodbye.

I walked to the girls bathroom but was stopped on the way. Leon walked up to me on the middle of the hallway. I tried turning around but to my luck Leon grabbed my wrist sharply. ". No,please Leon, I'm not in the mood for this." I say frantically trying to get lose.

"Princess your not going anywhere." Leon says sharply.

"I don't know why that dude was talking to you your to much of a pig for him, huh.". Leon barks.

"He's a friend" I chew out.

Leon laughs in my face as he says "Yeah you fucking wish, no one likes you, whore.". The school bell blares as the halls begin to fill. I run out of Leon' s grasp in the commotion. I run crying into the bathroom. I stay in a stall slightly crying until I can get a hold of myself. I stroll back to class with my head down trying to hide my puffy eyes and the embarrassment that follows.

At the end of the day I am at the same place I was yesterday, sleeping through the rest of my classes trying to pretend I don't exist or that I'm somewhere else, anywhere else. I don't even dare to get my books from my locker and I text Nate to get them. When the bell rings I run out of the class as if it was for my life. When I get into the parking I am frantic looking for my brothers car. I probably looked crazy. I quickly opened the car door and sat down once I found his car.

Oblivious that Asher was sitting on the front I scream and tear up. "God my life is nightmare, honestly why am I still here!" I scream, my hands cupping my face leaning forward. I look up and see Asher inches from me just frozen. " I-i-i I didn't" I try to say. "It's fine, it's my fault." He said confused on what to say. "No no it's not, I'm sorry I'm so sor-" I get cut off by Asher reaching over the seat holding me.

Asher let's me go as the door opens.My brother sits in the driver seats. "Here your books, next time you get them yourself." he says bitterly. Nate promptly puts the key in the  car and turns it on. I mumble thanks as I lean back into my seat.