genuinely traumatic

Hi it's me enjoy reading :)

Tw swearing probably

Teach Chris was sat in first class, you and Izzy getting massages together with Tyler and Alejandro opposite you both eating their breakfasts.

"First class rocks!" Tyler pumped his fist in the air with a mouth full of food. Everyone nodded in agreement of the luxury life but your mind was elsewhere. You hadn't seen Noah after the challenge finished, nor have you seen him this morning. He was literally no where to be found. You hadn't thought too much of it though, you just thought Noah was basking in the victory of your team somewhere else on the plane. Real shame though, he's missing out.

"Awww look at Big O!" Izzy turned around to see her boyfriend sleeping on the sofa snoring and tied up around his arms. "His fear of flying is so adorable!" Owen continued to snore before he rolled off the sofa sleepily revealing an utterly crushed Noah.

"OH SHIT." You stood up quickly and your body went stiff due to how long you've been sitting down for, despite this you went to Noah's aid.

"GOD GUYS THANKS FOR NOTICING I WAS MISSING ALL NIGHT!" Noah groaned from his position on the sofa. "What am I Tyler?!" You laughed slightly but hid it the best you could once again #justicefortyler

"Hey!" Tyler said with a mouthful full of food of which was now all over Alejandro. Once again you were forced to stifle a giggle, your fun was cut short though when the noise of Noah's bones cracking filled your ears as he attempted to move. You grimaced at the sound.

"Okay slow movements. Don't move all your bones at once, I'd rather you didn't break anything." You laughed submissively at your own joke. Noah gave you a fragile smile then immediately winced in pain. You sat on the edge of the sofa OK WELL LIKE NOT THE EDGE BUT LIKE THAT ONE BIT ILL JUST SHOW YOU GUYS

 You sat on the edge of the sofa OK WELL LIKE NOT THE EDGE BUT LIKE THAT ONE BIT ILL JUST SHOW YOU GUYS

THIS BIT

you sat by him and instructed him on how to move slowly, wincing at every crack his body made. "How are you doing now?" You asked him, he was sitting upright now.

"Just perfect." He turned to face you, neck cracking slightly. You were making direct eye contact and it was all romantic despite the fact Noah had just been crushed and all until-

"I'm going to take some of our spoils to economy class and to see all the lovely ladies of course. YN care to join me? I'd like to speak with you as we walk." Alejandro interrupted the lovely little moment you were having much to Noah's dismay who was sat glaring at Alejandro and his douchebag tendencies. You nodded however and walked over to Alejandro. Once far enough away from the group your team leader turned to you.

"So you and Noah hm?" He eyed you up and down searching for a reaction of any kind.

"You and Heather hm?" You retorted as he blinked back in response. "Going to loser class to wind her up no doubt." You smirked and walked away from him as he caught up quickly and laughed.