Best friends, boyfriends and buses

Y/N POV

I'm stuck on a stuffy bus with absolutely no idea where I'm going. All I know is that I'm going on a show that my friend signed me up for, Izzy. Izzy has been one of my best friends since childhood but she's always been a bit on the crazy side. I was always fairly relaxed but Izzy was always bouncing off walls with energy but despite that we were still best friends, almost inseparable.

Flashback
"Oh it's a dream!" Izzy said enthusiastically.
"You know you still lost." I said to her not looking up from a magazine I was scanning through. Izzy had just come back from a reality TV show (of which she had lost). It was the second season of this show yet she had not told me what the show was about or what is was.
"Lost!? Y/N I think I found my soulmate!" Izzy declared.
"Yu huh, what's his name?"
"Owen~"  Izzy trailed off.  I went back to my magazine, flipping through pages ignoring Izzy completely and nodding and  saying "yep" on occasion little did I know saying "uh huh" would be my downfall.
End of flashback

I was sitting in the back of the bus with Izzy looking around at the other members of the cast. There was no one sitting in the back row but me and Izzy but in front of me was a young looking girl with blonde hair and a blue bandanna tied around her head and next to her was a tall boy with a darker skin tone and a green shirt on. I listened in to their conversation.
"Aw DJ it's ok" The blonde girl said rubbing the boy's arm who I assumed was DJ.
"The more this bus moves, the further I am away from mama..."
I sniggered inside my head. "What a baby" I thought to myself. I looked over to Izzy who was leaning forward to see a chubby boy in the row in front of her. He had blonde scruffy hair and was laughing with Izzy.
"Hahaha! Big O your hilarious!" Izzy exclaimed, as the boy smiled back at her with a dopey grin on his face. "Big O, Big O..." for some reason that nickname sounded familiar. "Owen!" I thought as a lightbulb went off in my head. Owen was Izzy's boyfriend who she went on and on about. As I looked at the couple a little closer I saw a boy sitting by the window seat next to Owen. From what I could see he had dark brown hair and tan skin but with the combination of the kid's nose being stuck in a book and Owen's stomach in front of him blocked my view. Izzy saw me looking and yelled out to me:
"Hey Y/N!! Come meet my boyfriend, Owen!" I reluctantly slid closer to them and said hi to Owen who responded enthusiastically about how much he had heard about me from Izzy. I smiled as I began to open up to Owen and Izzy. We continued to talk seeing the boy next to Owen occasionally glance over at me but once he saw me looking back he would immediately avert eye contact. The bus then stopped as I nervously looked at Izzy.
"You'll be fine." She said reassuringly as she hoped from her seat towards the door.
Oh boy.