A goat...?

Y/N POV
"So come up with a name for your team!" Chris declared.
"Team Victory!"
"Team Amazon!!!"
There were some murmuring from my team as we looked at each other in confusion.
"Uhhh team-"
"Cool kids team-"
"I know! Team Chris is really, really, really, really hot!" Sierra said to Chris as he smiled at our team.
"Ok, best team name ever!" Chris smirked at us. Ew. Noah saw me vomiting inside my mouth and laughed at me as I rolled my eyes at him as a response.
"Ok now team Amazon you get: A camel! Team Chris is really, really, really, really, really hot, you get a goat!"
"I believe there were only 4 really's" Alejandro pondered.
Time skip passed the song and team victory getting a stick as their reward
"So what do we do with the goat?" I asked my teammates as most of them shrugged it response.
"How about we ride it...." Alejandro suggested as most people nodded in agreement, not that I wanted to get on the lousy ass goat. Eh, still better than that stanky camel.
"Up Owen, up!" Alejandro said gesturing to Owen and pointing upwards.
"Yeah cause' this is going to work." Noah said sarcastically.
"Have faith Noah." Alejandro replied. I was leaning against Owen and Tyler, next to me was Noah any Sierra. Alejandro then did a triple something or other flip onto the shoulders of Owen and Sierra.
"Ok, colour me impressed." Noah said reluctantly.
Time skip to when the scarabs come out
Noah then got in a line with the other guys and did the click finger dance during the scarab song. (Btw in this scene, if ur a guy u go with Noah in the line or if your a girl you are with the Amazon team girls singing backup on both and if ur non binary or do not have a gender you get a separate part e.g Leshawna or Owen.) I began to laugh at him under my breath as I continued singing the pointless song. Right after we got the damn scarabs to stop trying to murder us, Ezekiel ruins it for everyone. Dumbass. We then rode the goat away from the murderous scarabs and now we're in the middle of nowhere.
"Do we have any ideas where the Nile is?" I ask to my teammates.
"Yes, it's in Egypt." Noah said looking at me with a smirk on his face. I glared at him before laughing.
Confessional
Y/N : ok, so Noah is cute and funny. Maybe being forced to come here wasn't a bad idea...*hears banging on the door*
Izzy(from outside the confessional door) : I DIDN'T FORCE YOU, YOU AGREED!!!!
End of confessional
"So the Nile is a big river right?" Tyler asked as i facepalmed and fell forward letting go of Owen's shoulder.
"AAAAA" I screamed.
"Are you alright, Y/N?"