Wait, where are we?

Y/N POV

I woke up on the plane but I kept my eyes shut. As I continued to keep my eyes shut, I felt myself snuggled next to something warm. Last night, the wall wasn't this warm or soft it was more corse and hard. I forced my eyes awake as they fluttered open I saw what I was snuggling next to. Shit.

Noah POV

Shit. Y/N was now awake. Last night as I was reading, Y/N was getting themself comfortable and ended up leaning on my shoulder. They were really cute and they looked so peaceful so I put my book down and fell asleep next to them. I've been up for a while now but haven't moved as to awaken Y/N. They yawned and stretched and then set their eyes on me.
"Hi." I said, scratching the back of my neck nervously.
"Omg I'm so sorry!" Y/N said frantically.
"Uh, it's fine. Really" I tried to say reassuringly. They then smiled at me as I let out a small sign of relief. And just then the plane went down, shocking everyone of board as we began screaming. We then hit the ground as hard as we could've and Chris came out smiling.
"Why hello passengers. I'm sorry about the abrupt landing by Chef." Chris smirked and then laughed at all of us evilly.
"Your not sorry!" Heather yelled at him as she got up to protest.
"Correct Heather. Now if you will exit the plane for your first challenge." Chris said leading the way to the exit.

3rd person POV

Chris lined everyone up and began to explain the challenge.
"Wait. Hold up. Where are we exactly?" Leshawna asked with her hand on her hip.
"Why your in Egypt! And this first challenge is called: Pyramids under, over! For this challenge you can either go over the pyramids or inside the pyramids." Chris explained.
"Wait are there no teams?" Owen asked confused.
"You guys are so questioning today." Chris wined. " but Owen you will get your teams just not yet. Now GO!"
Everyone then rushed to go under or over the pyramid. Courtney, Duncan, Alejandro, Bridgette, Lindsay, Tyler and Gwen went over but everyone else went under including Y/N.
"Great, our friendly neighbour host dude forgot to mention there were different paths." Noah stated.
"Oh guys! I saw this in a movie once! You lick your finger and hold it up to see where the air flows!" Y/N facepalmed at Izzy taking her information from a movie. "Ooo! The sand here really crunches in your teeth! DJ, give me your finger!"
"Don't do it DJ, You might catch a case of crazy! Come on Harold!" Leshawna snapped back.
"Ooooooo, guys! Let's take the scary mummy door!" Izzy said pointing at the picture in front of the door. Izzy then grabbed Y/N and Owen's hands' as she raced towards the door. Noah just rolled his eyes and followed the group.
Time skip
"Dude she's lost, let's get out of here!" Noah said to Owen.
"Aw man, poor Iz" Owen's face saddened.
"Poor Iz!? She kept suggesting we go in circles because she smelt something lucky." Noah mocked putting air quotations around words.
"But we can't leave her behind!" Y/N protested.
"Not you too, Y/N!" Noah wailed.
Time skip
Owen, Noah and Y/N run out of the pyramid, arms flailing in the air and screaming. Chris laughs as Alejandro pulls a fake smile.
"And you get!" Chris said pointing to Tyler falling down the side of the pyramid.
"That's...Great!" Alejandro said smiling.
Confessional
Alejandro: *Shit talking his teammates in Spanish*
Confessional over
"Why hello teammates!" Alejandro said waving to Owen, Noah, Tyler and Y/N as they walked towards him.
"Hi dude!' Tyler fist bumped Alejandro.
"And why hello Y/N~" Alejandro said turning his attention to Y/N as he kissed their hand.
"Uhhh hi?" Y/N replied moving further away from Alejandro. Noah then laughed slightly and said:
"I'm Noah." He stated bluntly while walking past Alejandro, not even making eye contact.
"Hello Noah, I'm Alejandro."
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Noah replied walking over to Y/N.
"Hi! I'm Owen! You're Ale...Alejanpo? No. Wait. Alesmanjo! Wait, that's not right either. Eh, I'm just gonna call you Al! Hi Al!" Owen smiled and waved as "Al" twitched his eye.
Confessional
"I have no problem being called Al." Alejandro shuddered, " that was- it's just cold in here." As he faked a shudder.
Confessional over
Chris continued to tell everyone their teams with Y/N's team consisting of: Tyler, Alejandro, Sierra, Owen and Noah.