ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

This is a story between two individuals tied together by an accident.

Beginning with a young woman named Rory.

Rory is born from a rich and prestigious family. But to them, and everybody's eyes. She is the black sheep born to differ.

Rory is smart and full of tricks. Her grades were second to none. But despite the best effort she gives her family. They were never proud of her. They'll either tell her how much she hogs the attention from her older sister or how desperate she is to be the best in the family.

Rory eventually got sick of it. And maybe causing troubles would change their perspective of her.

But no. Instead, it slowly drew a huge wedge between their relationship as family and she became the rotten fruit of the tree.

As things went totally awry. Rory figured that running away may be the best option and found herself in a small town.

But the term "start" is only just a dream now.

Because the start she aimed as she moved to that small town was never gonna happen.

Meeting the goody two shoes Isac almost gave her hope. But it was actually just a flicker light to prepare her for the dark road ahead.

Isac is a young and kind server from a church. He is an orphan and was raised by numerous nuns and priests until he came of age. He had the option to leave the church or the city itself but he chose to stay.

And his words were "I wanna be close to God."

Many people in their town know Isac. To them he is very kindhearted, sweet and thoughtful. He is always there whenever people are in need of help.

A complete opposite of the most hated person in town.

There is a man they call Johann. Nobody knows about him except that he is a guy.

Johann is a known serial killer in town. He had killed many people, especially those who tried to abandon and leave the town in hopes to escape his curse.

Despite the investigations, Johann became a mystery yet a real one to be feared by everybody. And investigating him must've been the worst action made by the town.

Because only after a week of the first investigation, every cop involved were all found dead.

Therefore, leading the town to a conclusion to avoid making mistakes that could cost them their lives.

And as much as they hated it. They stayed in the city enduring the fear instilled by the psychotic serial killer.