Chapter 1 Page 6: ༺𝑴𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚༻

.

.

"How did none of the lightning hit you?" 'Minamoto' asked with a very shocked face "hmm? wait am I suppose to be exorcised a long time ago?" <Sleepy> asked calmly "umm yeah..." 'Hanako' answered for 'Minamoto' the three shared an awkward silence until 'Hanako' spoke up "anyways here you dropped this on your way of running out of the bathroom" 'Hanako' lifted the keychain for 'Sleepy' to grab "Thank you so much I was looking for this" <Sleepy> said with sparkles in his eyes, 'Minamoto' watched and blushed at <Sleepy-kun's> reaction ; 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 ❞ 'Minamoto' thought as he just watched 'Hanako' trying to hug 'Sleepy'.

"Fine I won't exorcise you it's not like I can anyways " 'Minamoto' said walking away from the apparitions, "Is it just me or did he get softer? " 'Hanako' asked dumbfounded "tell me about it" <Sleepy> answered also dumbfounded. 'Yashiro' ran towards both boys with worry in her face "Are guys ok? " 'Yashiro' said with worry hinted in her voice "were you spying on us? " 'Hanako' said with a smirk plastered on his face "No, after I while I thought you will go back to the bathroom so I went to check and I didn't see you in there so I went to check in the classroom but no one was in there and I was just walking by looking for you guys and you know" 'Yashiro' said sweating bullets trying to explain herself "Its fine I was joking" 'Hanako' said still having that smirk, <Sleepy> floated away from this conversation.

.

.
; 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐 ❞