Chapter 1 Page 2:✐𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎✎

                                                                          .

                                                                          .    

After all that chaos 'Yashiro' finally told 'Hanako' the rumor that 'Aoi' told her and all that 'Hanako' did was look at 'Yashiro' with a blank face "why are you looking at me like that " 'Yashiro' asked terrified to know his answer, 'Hanako' shrugged calmly "tell me Hanako" 'Yashiro ' yelled at him for not answering for only 'Hanako' to say  "I actually don't know him" 'Yashiro looked at him with a dumbfounded face "Well let me explain, he's always sleeping and  when he decides to wake up he stays in the classroom taking care of the mokke and when he decides to leave I'm always busy with the other wonders of this school" 'Hanako' said crossing his arms "wait someone take care of the mokke? I thought they just run around the school" 'Yashiro' said looking at some of the 'mokke' that are playing cards in front of the window that is behind 'Hanako' "yeah, in fact you could ask the mokke about him they should know" 'Hanako' said turning around to see pink bunny shaped blobs eating candy "Candy?" one of these 'mokke' asked the two "anyways how much time do you till break is over?" 'Hanako' asked floating around 'Yashiro' "around 16 minutes " 'Yashiro' answered looking at the window "then let's summon him" 'Hanako' said with flowers all over him.                                                                                                                                                              .

                                                 .    

'Yashiro' and 'Hanako' are standing in front of what is told to be the haunted classroom, 'Yashiro' carefully opened the door to find a normal classroom with fourteen empty seats and one more that is being used by a [𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟] haired male that is peacefully sleeping using his arms as pillows and two pink bunny shape blobs laying his shoulder "We need to wake him up" 'Hanako' whispered to 'Yashiro'  " Are you crazy do you want me to be cursed or something? " 'Yashiro' whispered yelled to 'Hanako' "ok" 'Hanako' said calmly picking up a pen "wait-" 'Yashiro' whispered louder to 'Hanako' but he didn't listen and just threw the pen against the floor.

                                                  .

                                                  .

The [Color] haired male woke up and rose his head to see who disturbed his slumber to only see a calm 'Hanako' and a panicking 'Yashiro' "oh its just you no.7 need something?" the [Color] haired male said quietly since he just woke up, the pink bunny blob things woke up wanted run away but the [color] haired male picked them up and put them on his desk 

                                               .

                                               .

"well we finally meet no.0 The boy in the classroom"