Chapter 1 Page 3: ☾𝑇𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑☽

                                                        .

                                                        .

"hm?" 'Yashiro ' hummed confusedly "well Yashiro he is no.0 Sleepy-kun he does no harm but lately he stops leaving the classroom because of the rumors going around but he can't even hurt a fly" 'Hanako' said calmly to 'Yashiro' but she was busy thinking of something else ; 𝑆𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝐼 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦❞ When 'Yashiro finally got out of her fantasy she saw both males Infront of her while one was poking her cheek the other was waving his transparent hand over her face "Earth to Yashiro" 'Hanako' said still poking her cheek "why are you poking me?" 'Yashiro' asked confused on why 'Hanako' was poking her cheek so much "you started getting lost in space and I needed you to come back to earth " 'Hanako' said with a shrug "well with that, the case is solved have a wonderful rest of your sleep no.0" 'Hanako' said waving good bye to Sleepy-kun "well goodbye then" 'Yashiro' said walking toward the door and sliding it open carefully she turned around to see <Sleepy-kun> sitting on a chair waving goodbye.

                                                         .    

                                                         .      

Its been a couple of days since 'Yashiro' met <Sleepy-kun> and you will think he would visit them time to time, but no <Sleepy-kun> never visited until recently. 'Yashiro' was walking to the girls bath room in the old building to do her daily toilet cleaning, but it was different on the way to girls bathroom she heard 'Hanako's voice "Come on wake up" 'Yashiro' thought it was weird until she got to the bathroom entrance to see the full picture, 'Hanako' was sitting down by the window and <Sleepy> sleeping near the same window but he's flipped to the other side  "Hanako? " 'Yashiro' called out wondering what the boy was doing "ah Yashiro you finally arrived do you think you can help me? Sleepy has been sleeping for hours " 'Hanako' said panicking "So, how can I help? should I start shaking him?" 'Yashiro' asked as she went over <Sleepy's> shoulder and try to shake him but to only find out she can't touch him "Why can't I touch him? " 'Yashiro' asked actually being confused "that's the problem I can't touch him either " 'Hanako' whined "throw another pen then " 'Yashiro' said grabbing a pen "good Idea" 'Hanako' said grabbing the pen and throwing it against the floor...

                                                         .                         

Nothing Happened.