Chapter 1 page 4: 🜲𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅? 🜲 (𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓)

                                                             .

                                                               .

                                                                .

"Why didn't it work? it worked the time we summoned him, why does it not work now?" 'Yashiro' asked with panic hinted in her voice "weird lets try loud noise" 'Hanako' said happily as he grabbed a metal pipe from his pocket for some reason and started hitting it against the wall next the window where <Sleepy-kun's > head is in. After a second <Sleepy> woke up in a bad mood for the way they woke him up "Rise and shi-" 'Hanako' was going to say until he got cut of by <Sleepy-kun> kicking the pipe 'Hanako' had in his hand almost hitting 'Yashiro' in the head "why did you kick that?" 'Yashiro' yelled in fear to only receive a "bleh" from <Sleepy>. 

                                                            . 

                                                            . 

After some time of <Sleepy> just sitting there looking  at his bruised [color/shade] hands 'Yashiro' finally spoke to him "hey Sleepy-kun are you ok? you have been sitting there for some time looking at your hands"  'Hanako' went over 'Yashiro' and hugged her from behind "I never realized that my hand is this bruised" <Sleepy> said tiredly "you never realized?" 'Hanako' asked as if <Sleepy> was an idiot "whatever I'm leaving " <Sleepy> said leaving the bathroom in a rush dropping something on the floor.