Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader (2)

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤.Part two to Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader what will happen I wonder??

Your POV:

You felt cold, and you had no idea why.

Your body tingled in pain. You could feel someone next to you hearing their small cries.

Your eyes open slightly and move your head to look where the sound was coimg from you.

Astarion's POV:

~ Only a few moments ago.....

I lean back on my knees away from y/n's lifeless body, her fragile form broken and bloody, cold oh so cold.

A girl so full of light and warmth, my love, my only love gone stolen from me.

I cry out hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," my voice filled with pain, a pain I thought I'd never experienced.

That when I hear it, I look down there she is her eyes trying to open her head moving towards me.

I quickly pull her into my arms, moving her hair out of her face, "y/n" I said, whipping my tears away.

Her eyes open, beautiful. Red like ruby's a wide smile on my face.

"Hiya darling, welcome back," I said, leaning down and kissing her on her now paler than normal forehead.

Your POV:

"Astarion," you said, raising your hand and placing it on his hand.

"Yes, love?" Astarion said, his face in my neck leaving kisses, he pulls his head out a wide smile on his face, looking down at me.

"Am I like you?" You said now leaning up with the help of your love.

"Yes, forever, beautiful," he said, holding you close to him.

"Forever with you," you said, facing him with your hands on his face. He nodded in your hands.

"Astarion, I know your last name." Astarion looked at you, how random, but he smiled at you sweetly.

"Astarion Ancunin, I saw your grave," you said, Astarion now smirking like a mad man.

"And now I ask you, my darling, how does Y/n Ancunin sound?" He questioned helped you off the ground, his hands on your waist.

You smiled and put your hands in his hair, "I'd like that very much, Mr Ancunin," you replied.

"Well, let's go, Mrs Ancunin," he said, backing away, taking your hand in his.

♤. What a happy ending. Sorry, this one was short!!!!

See you Wednesday!!!

Happy Reading 📚