Astarion x Werewolf Reader (smut)

Y/n = ur name

Y/s/c = ur skin colour
Y/e/c = ur eye colour
Y/h/c = ur hair colour

This is kinda long.
But enjoy I had fun writing it!!

It was a peaceful night at the camp Astarion sat on his bedroll,  sharpening the blade of his knife, seeming to be lost in his thoughts. Then he caught the reflection of you from a little mirror laying against his tent, as you were walking past his tent

A smirk crept on his face, that same fucking smile you see everyday of you knowing him.

"What you doing up did you wanna see me that bad?"

You looked at the dangerously handsome male  sat on his little chair outside of his tent.

"Oh don't flatter yourself love"

You said while rolling your eyes.

"Don't act like you're not happy to see me. You know, I would gladly offer you shelter in my tent, if you're cold." He winked, while still smiling.

"Now that I think about it, that may have sounded a bit more suggestive than intended. But you get the idea."

You looked at him, not surprised by his comment, Astarion has always been flirty, but that's just him.

You and him always butt heads all the time, you being a werewolf and him a vampire.

He would always say that he could smell a mutt around that being you.

It was never funny, but he would find it amusing.

He continued smiling while you remained silent for a moment, Astarion chuckled and looked down, almost embarassed by his own comment.

"It's funny how we're all supposed to be helping each other out, and yet we spend more time fighting with each other."
Astarion paused as he tilted his head to the side while he smirked.
"It's kind of fun though, don't you agree?"

You laughed and thought for a second. Yes, it is fun to argue and tease him, though sometimes he would take it too far.

You doesn't know how to feel about the vampire.

Vampires and werewolves are meant to despise each other and want to kill each other, but they could help feel attracted to one another.

And you hated it.

Hate love hates him, but can't help the strange feeling coming up in your chest. Love.

Astarion noticed your expression changing as your thoughts seemingly wandered off.

He leaned into you and put his hand on your shoulder in an attempt to gain your attention.

"What are you thinking of, y/n?" He asked quietly with an intrigued expression on his face.

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Oh um nothing"

The vampire chuckled at your obvious lie, Astarion let his hand slide down your arm, until it rested on your hand which he held between his palm.