Astarion x *Kidnapped* Reader

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. Sorry I missed yesterday I had a very bad mental break and had to go hospital but back now and feeling slightly better.

♤. This chapter is slight said and meaning warning ⚠️ gore okay and torture!!!!

♤. Y/n has been Kidnapped by Cazador and is tortured!! Astarion comes to save the day or that is what he thought. Dud he make it in time to save you or did he not???

Enjoy!!!!

Your POV:

Your back hurt you opened your eyes an did recognise where you were, it was dark out. You were cold oh so very cold.

The room you were in is dark tall and wide, then you see a man walking towards you, "Ah your awake." He said that's when you shiver when you realised who you were looking at.

Cazador.

Shock and horror filled you broken cold body.

Why did it hurt so much.

You flet something warm run down your back, you went to reach out to feel it only to find yourself restrained by your wrists.

Cazador let out a laugh enjoying watching your fragile body move and stutter now and then.

He crouched down so he was now face to face with you, you look away not wanting to look at the monster infront of you.

He got annoyed at your actions and forced out his hand grabbed you face hard forcing you to look at him.

"Such a pretty face, no wonder why my old pet loves you so much" he side with a smirk moving closer to your face.

"I may not be able to control him but I can control you" he said he began to let out a laugh, you took to opportunity to spit into his mouth.

He let go of your face and stood up fast him letting out a noise of disgust, he wiped his face of your bloody spit off his face and mouth.

He screamed in anger, "You little bitch" he wailed, he brought his foot up and kicked you hard in the head.

Once you were down flat on your side he kicked you again.

The pain it hurts. Make it stop. I want Astarion. I need him. Am I going to die. This can't be happening.

All those thoughts going crazy in your mind like a wild fire.

Cazador stopped huffing from beating you, he bent down and picked you up bring you to a large mirror.

He through you to the ground, "look at yourself" he said you gathered whatever strength you had just to be up on your arms lifting your head to look at your.

Bloody and broken.

You saw your there a mess of blood your hair a mess. Your face covered in bruises that is when you see it a massive carving in your back.

You let out a cry suddenly feeling all that pain.

Cazador laughed at your misery.

Astarion POV:

Me and Gale make are way into the castle the group close behind.

Once inside we hear a tormented scream.

"Oh no, no no no" I let out looking at the group behind me everyone looked terrified.

"It might not be her Astarion, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment" Shadowheart said.

I gleared at her.
Like she knew anything.

I ran towards the terrible sounds.

I push the large cold door open.

There she way on the floor bloody broken.

Not my Y/n no.

Your POV:

While I was crying I saw Astarion my eyes shined with hope.

Cazador kept looking at me saying that Astarion wouldn't come for me that he didn't care.

I hope my eyes are not deceiving me he's there isn't he.

I looked down. Maybe he really isn't coming for me.

That's when I hear it a chock, blood dripping to the floor a scream of pain coming form two opposite people.

I turn my face on the floor no longer able to move it up.

Cazador on the floor being stabbed multiple times by Astarion. My Astarion.

Cazador went slight but Astarion kept stabbing him over and over again, he let out crys of pain tears going down his face.

He pulled away letting out one final scream.

Black spots appeared in my eyes.

I feel cold and heavy my head pounded like my brain was too big for my skull it felt like it was going to explode.

"astarion.." I let out lighty feeling so tired.

Astarion POV:

"astarion..." I heard lightly I woke from my pain of killing my old abuser to remember why I came in the first place.

Y/n.

"Y/N!"" I got up and ran towards her falling to the ground next to her I look at her.

Her shirt ripped at the back to show a curving bloody and sour.

My hands shaking slightly infront of me as I reach to pull her up into my arms, I feel her heart moving slow.

Tears fall from my eyes.

"Y/n...my darling y/n...please don't leave me.... ahhh. Uh. Ahhh" I wailed out.

Everyone ran in then stopped in shock seeing the sight infront of them and sprinted towards you both.

"No stay back!" I screamed at them.

Your POV:

You heard everything but you couldn't hold on, then you flet lips on your neck and soon turned into a bite.

You were too tired to even reacted.

The rush entered your body blood leaving you faster.

You felt blood on your lips coimg from a wrist, Astarion's wrist.

Then everything went black.

♤. The end. 😈 Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sad u know. Will y/n live.
Will there be a part two. Who knows.

♡. See ya Wednesday!!! Happy Reading 📚