Astarion x Witch Reader (Part 2)

Your name: y/n
Skin colour: y/s/c
Eye colour: y/e/c
Hair colour: y/h/c

♤. Astarion was found touching himself by y/n she tried to leave but accidentally fell in, he found it quite amusing even though it was shocking.

♤. You gave Astarion a good time by listening to his orders but he let you to suffer the same he has.

⚠️Warning: smut⚠️

Enjoy 😉

Y/n walked closer to the noise it was coming from Astarion's tent, it sounded like moan or groan bearly viable it's just there.

You went round the back of his tent the noise a little loader, "uhh..fuck..." You hear you can't help but blush as you take a little peak in the slit of then tent.

Astarion was there all hot and bothered leaning back in a chair his hand rapped around his cock moving his hand up and down the large shaft.

Your face a bright red your hand over your mouth, your y/e/c eyes shining with awe as you look at his body.

Seem that you can't pull your eyes away form him, you know this is wrong and shouldn't be looking.

But you couldn't believe it Astarion is normally cold to you or you both do things to piss each other off, and yet there he is touching himself moaning YOUR NAME.

You went to move away but instead of moving backwards you stumbled forward into the vampire's tent.

Astarion stopped quickly covering himself with the closest pillow next to him looking at you in shock his face light blushed even the top of his ears were pink. Cute.

You just layed there looking up at him shocked yourself.

Say something anything, was all that went through your head. Just get up and walk away!!

"Um heyyy Astarion" you said still on the floor now resting on one of your hands trying to look 'natural' were as red as a tomato.

Astarion just nodded and let out a um looking around the room.

"Sooo.. were you coming to see me or did you need something orrr were you just snooping?"