She's not your wife yet

Past

February 2004

The swooshing sound of spells was amplified in the magically spacious room as Harry and Hermione dueled. Both were determined to win. An incarcerus spell flew by Hermione's shoulder as she ducked, casting a water charm at Harry's feet trying to trip him. Harry stumbled but rolled, shooting an expelliarmus in her direction.

Harry was frustratingly coordinated. Hermione envied the skill he had to be able to target even while rolling across the floor and then jumping to his feet without using his hands like it was nothing. Hermione tried hard to match that maneuverability but she knew she was much more inclined to be stationary than Harry was, her main advantage in their bouts was the fact that Harry defaulted regularly to about five different spells while she would cast whatever popped into her head.

Harry jumped up and ran toward her. "Accio boot!"

"Aah!" Hermione tried to block it while moving back from Harry but missed. The spell yanked her bloody boot right off her foot and in the process, knocked her over. Her arms pinwheeled as she tried to gain her balance and then his swiftly cast disarming spell yanked her wand out her hand. Harry caught her and her wand nimbly, like a dance he had practiced a million times.

Hermione laughed despite her frustration when Harry caught her, keeping her from banging her head against the floor. "You menace. I've never seen you use that on any of the arrests we've been on."

"No, this one is just for you. Maybe next time I'll try to steal something different." Smiling Harry walked her backwards until she was pressed against the wall behind them.

"Like what?"

His hands went to the buttons on her shirt. "Maybe a shirt. Or a bra."

"I do not give you permission to rip off my clothes, Harry."

"But I should get a prize for winning," Harry whined playfully as he slid his hands into her open shirt, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. He leaned forward to press his lips against the curve of her neck, kissing and sucking briefly. Hermione shivered in his arms and he pressed her harder against the wall. "Or what about permission to vanish them? Please?"

Harry pulled back briefly so he could flip her, one hand grabbing her wrist to keep it behind her back. The strength of his grip made her shiver as she stood pliantly in his embrace. He moved closer again, pressing his body along hers, and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. Harry slid his foot between hers, making her widen her stance.

"Harry," Hermione whispered as his mouth pressed against her neck, wet and hot. She pushed back against him, rubbing against his cock.

"Yes?" He asked again, his husky voice making her pussy wet.

His hips canted against her as if he was already inside her, and she leaned over further her back arching. "Yes."

Immediately she felt the lash of his magic, intense and warm as the nonverbal vanishing spell rushed over her leaving her naked. Bloody showoff, she thought with a smile, as she let him position her. She moaned when his hands slid around her hips, and downward to stroke her pussy.

He rubbed his cock against her before slowly pushing in holding her hips tight so she wouldn't move. Her legs trembled and she knew if he didn't have such a tight hold on her she might have fallen over. Harry withdrew slowly then thrust hard back inside making her moan, her hands flat against the wall as she tried to brace herself.

Each time his cock pushed inside, sliding against all her nerve endings she clenched down on him, trying to keep him inside her.

"I love you." He banded one arm around her waist as the other reached for her breast, playing with her nipple.