chapter 8. waking up dead

"Hey look jack, she's waking up!"

"Huh, w-where am I?" I said slowly opening my eyes to a boys face in mine pale skin, cut mouth? No! I screamed and pushed his face away. "No! No! No! Go away jeff! Aah!" I screamed and backed into a wall. "Jeff your scaring her you idiot!" Yelled the clown LJ. "LJ? Your here?" I said getting up slowly and running over to him so he'd keep me away from jeff."wait, why are you here?" He asked. "I think, I died?" I said. "Really?" He asked. "I was stabbed and I fell down a well." I said. "Your a new creppypasta then! Cool!" He said " I heard theres a new creppypasta in town!!!!!!! Where is sbe!? Come out and play with me!" I heard someone say in the woods. "Hide!" Said jack. They both his and I stood still not knowing what was going on. "Hiiiii!!!!!" Said a tall man coming from the woods. He had a top hat and a polka dotted suit. "Uh, hi? I feel like I remember you..." I said. "Same here! Hurray!" He said. I laughed "you sure are cheerful." I said. He hugged me. "Yup! I'm splendy!!!" He said. " I remember you!" I said. "When I was little!" "Lily Jones!? Yay! Its been forever!!!" He yelled. "Hey wanna meet my neice?" He asked. "She's around your age!" He smiled. "Okay, let's go!" I said. "Great!!! Were having a family meet up! Let's go!" He said. He picked me up and we teleported to a mansion and he knocked on the door. A girl my age opened the door. "Hi uncle splendy! Who's that?" She asked pointing at me. "This is lily," he said putting me down. I waved shyly. "Hi lily!" She said. "Come in guys!" She said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I walked in and saw him. Slenderman. My eyes widened. I stepped behind the girl and pointed at him. "Why is he here?!" I asked her. "I'm her father lily." He said. "I don't wanna be in here anymore, can we go in your room?" I asked nervously. "Sure!" She said and we teleported to her room.