Chapter 1 (un)normal day

Creakkkk. Creakkkk. Creakkkk. My rocking chair rocked back and fourth. The window was open blowing wind causing the chair to rock. I walked over to the window, closed it and locked it up. I miss my mom and her dad. I miss my friends mom and dad. Bella and I lived together in a small house. It was my friend, Bella's house. We were living together because my family was killed by a gray, skinny dog-like creature with sharp, long claws. I was only a little girl. I even saw the murder. I heard the screams of my parents and I ran to their room and saw the odd creature eating the organs of my parents. My parents were cut open and bleeding everywhere. My mother and father saw me, their poor child crying, and they blew a kiss to me when the creature wasn't looking. The thing cut out their hearts and then they died. The creature looked satisfied with himself and I heard a voice in the closet. "You did good rake. Let's go. " a large creature with no face stepped out of the closet holding a cat's tail. My cat mittens' tail. The creature crawled out the window and with the blink of an eye the tall figure was gone. I stayed outside the bedroom for two minutes to make sure they were gone. I walked in and went over to my mom and dad. They were now lying on the floor ripped open. I hugged their dead courpses. "M-mom. D-dad. " I cried. I cried. I cried. I called 911 and told them what happened. I contacted my friend's mother and told her what happened. She came over and helped me pack to move into her house. People in white coats took away my parents. I cried while my friend's mom hugged her. I went over to the men. "Please creamate them. That's what they would want. " the men told me I could take my parents things with me, and I did. "Poor lily. Poor, poor lily." My friend's mom whispered to herself driving home with me.