ENDING 3

Erratum was happy with his adopted son. He had a very incredible adventure with his son and he was there too see his son winning the broom race event. He was so proud and he was finally free. He started to forgot about his old multiverse and his old memories of his friends from his old multiverse starting to fading away-

No... he still remembers them... he wanted to save them but... what's the point... he could feel the energy from his old multiverse were dying. But wait... why does he had a feeling that someone died...

"Father? Are you alright?" He snapped back to reality and he looked at his son before smiling. Dang... How long is he gonna put a fake smile? Harry is not that stupid. "I'm alright, I'm just thinking of making a new scarf." Harry frowned and knowing that was a lie. "Okay then... I'll be going now since my friends are waiting for me." he said and hugging his father before his father hugging back. "Alright then... I will be going now and I'll visit you again soon. Oh and do not forget not to lose your glasses again." "Hey!"

~Meanwhile from Erratum's old multiverse~

The whole multiverse is dying, the Nightmare's gang died and almost everyone who are allies to Error or who are aware of the balance survived and was now stayed in the omega timeline. Ink tried his best to keep the whole multiverse balance by stopping creating aus which the sanses forced him to stop. The council needed to get Error back. In order to do that, they need to track Error's magic to locate of where and which multiverse he is in now. Ink regretted for what he had done and even the whole council too. They clearly had a chance to survive.

Just kidding, they didn't survived. And was left now Dream standing in outertale au and Fresh with the other skeleton.

Dream, failed being the guardian, a brother to Nightmare and even a father to Pallette. Yes, that's right. Pallette, his son. He abandoned his son to a dead au because his son is sick and Ink told him that having a child is a waste of time that could distract him.

Ink is such an as$+o/e and an idiotic bastard. Dream thought Ink was right and he was so sure that his son is probably dead by now.

Oh how wrong he is. His son is still alive. He saw his son, Pallette standing on left side near with Fresh. He could see his son in disappointment and disgust. Dream teared and slowly approaching Pallette but was stopped by Fresh was now in front of Pallette. "What Do You Want?" Fresh asked harshly and his shades 'YOLO' turn to 'BITCH' and back to 'YOLO'. "I- I just wanted to see my son again." Dream answered and Pallette scoffed. "Why would you want to see your son again after you clearly abandon him." Pallette looks away from Dream and gripping Fresh's sleeve. "No- I-I didn't mean to- look I'm sorry so-" Pallette looks at Dream with an anger eye lights "SAVE IT DREAM AND I'M NOT YOUR SON ANYMORE. YOU ABANDONED ME AND LEFT ME TO DIE WITH NO CARING AT ALL! YOU ONLY CARE TO MAKE BUNCH OF IDIOTS HAPPY AND TAKE THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE HAPPINESS LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO UNCLE NIGHTMARE!" Pallette huffed and holding his tears. "You know, I always thought that you'd be the best dad that I ever had! But no. You just left me in that dead au to die while you spent time with that soulless selfish father. We could have been a great family and you always thought uncle Nightmare is dead. But guess what? We will never be a great family and uncle Nightmare, your brother is alive. He may corrupted but he is still good and the best guardian than you. Heck! You even hurt his gang, his family and you hurt uncle Error! The one who protects the balance of the multiverse!" Pallette tears were coming out, he looked away from Dream and wanting Fresh to be the next one to speak. "Welp, he's right. Dream. What kind of father are you anyway?" Fresh said and picking Pallette up before he went 'FRESH POOF' and teleported to omega timeline. Dream was left and standing with no words to say. He wished that this is just a dream/nightmare or an illusion. But no.

It's real.

[BAD ENDING 1 || NEON SKELETON] [NEUTRAL/GOOD ENDING 2 || CHANCE] [BAD ENDING ENDING 3 || REGRET]

Yes! Finally it's done! Next is aftermath.