ENDING 1

Erratum was happy with his adopted son. He had a very incredible adventurer with his son and he was there too see his son winning the broom race event. He was so proud and he was finally free. He started to forgot about his old multiverse and his old memories of his friends from his old multiverse starting to fading away-

No... he still remembers them... he wanted to save them but... what's the point... he could feel the energy from his old multiverse were dying. But wait... why does he feel like someone died....

"Father? Are you alright?" He snapped back to reality and he looked at his son before smiling. Dang... How long is he gonna put a fake smile? Harry is not that stupid. "I'm alright, I'm just thinking of making a new scarf." Harry frowned and knowing that was a lie. "Okay then... I'll be going now since my friends are waiting for me." he said and hug his father before his father hugging back. "Alright then... I will be going now and  I'll visit you again soon. Oh and do not forget not to lose your glasses again." "Hey!"

~Meanwhile from Erratum's old multiverse~

BOOM!

The whole multiverse was now destroyed, dead. Ink is gone... The whole stupid council are gone, died....Nightmare, his gang, Blue, Geno, Classic and his brother, and the others who believed Error manage to get in the omega timeline into safety. The residents of the omega timeline are mostly who also believed Error, including Core frisk. But there one who didn't make it... Fresh... He died after he...he... after he...

...

after he manage to save Palette the son of the creator and the guardian positivity. Palette is nice and not so blind, he knows about the balance. He was raised by Fresh and Fresh was like a great father figure to him and Nightmare and his gang couldn't blame the child even though Palette parents were the creator and a guardian of positivity. Palette loved his adoptive parent. But now his adoptive parent died... Fresh... Even though he is a parasite... He doesn't want to harm a child and he is still a good para- no.... a good monster/person.

Everyone and even Nightmare cried at Fresh's death.... He is gone... It is too late for that...

First they lost Error but now... they lost Fresh....

How sad...

He is gone...

[This story ending will not be continue... but the two more other endings will be continue of this story. Oh who am I saying? There is only one ending that can continue this story... wanna find out? Read closely and be patient, readers.]

[BAD ENDING 1 || NEON SKELETON]  [ENDING 2] [ENDING 3]

Note from ?????

"🏱︎●︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♏︎ ♍︎♋︎❒︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ ♌︎❒︎□︎⬧︎🙵♓︎⬧︎📬︎📬︎📬︎📬︎"