4 - Birthday and Hagrid?

(Erratum POV)

It's been 13 years ever since I jumped to the void that I thought it could kill me but however, Destiny saved me, and sent me to another multi- no... another universe, calling this world as my new home. I was so happy that there will no more pain, no more torturing, no voices, no more Fate's control, and no more being forced to use as a puppet. But I still kind of missed the whole gang... they were like a family to me, and I hoped that they're alright without me. Anyways, it's been 10 years ever since I adopt Harry Potter which I am kind of aware who he is and what is his future will be. How did I know that? The movie obviously. Ahem... Harry Potter is a nice kid which I raised him right with no abused, I let him to choose whatever he wants unless if it's not bad or dangerous, and I even spoiled him a little though. Suddenly, Harry asked me about my past and I felt scared what would Harry think of me if I showed him my real appearance in skeleton form and telling my old job back in my old multiverse. So, I showed him my skeleton form, turn back to my human form, then I started explaining to him from what I have known (including adoption of Harry Potter), after I explained to him and looked at him like he was about to cry? I thought his face would turn disgust but hey, I guess not. He walked over closer to me and then he hugged me, "I don't care that if you're a destroyer and a monster! You're my father even though you adopted me! and I will always love you, you don't deserve the pain!" he said as my tears went down to my skull face, and I hugged him back. I felt so happy that made me feel like that I deserve to have Harry as my adopted son. 'Oh asgore.... Why do I deserved to have you, Harry?' I thought and we let go from hugging. "Alright, how about go to the park?" he nodded as we get ourselves ready and went out to the park.

We arrived at the park and I sat down on the bench as I watch Harry climbing on the monkey bars and he jump as he did the back flip then lands perfectly. My eyes sockets widen in surprise after what have I just saw. 'How the heck?'  I shook my head, take a book out of my inventory and opened to page 1 as I started to read while my son is playing and talking with a snake? I'm not even surprised ever since I first met lamia sans before I jumped. 

(POV)

3 hours later, Erratum and his son went home as the sun has been set, and the sky turned night time. When they arrived at home, Harry went up stairs to his room as his father preparing their dinner, after he prepared, he called out his son. "Harry, It's dinner time!" "I'll be right there, father!" he spoke as he come out of his room and ran down stairs. "Harry, what did I tell about running down the stairs?" "Sorry father, but at least I didn't get hurt!" he said cheerfully that reminds Erratum's bestfriend, Blue. He remember the day he scolded by his bestfriend and acting a like a mother. It was a beautiful memory that they were friends and the other sanses are stupid, thinking that Erratum might have brainwashed Blue, but no, Erratum does not have kind of power to brainwash people and he would never do that to Blue, and he misses him so much. "Er- Father? Are you alright" Harry spoke as Erratum snapped out of reality, turn to look at Harry and smiled a bit as he tried to hide his sadness. "Yes, I'm alright. Let us sit down and eat our dinner." Harry frowned as he nodded as they both sat on their seat and started to eat their dinner. After they finished their dinner, Harry went to his room as Erratum was done washing all the dishes, and went to bed to get some sleep. Harry concerned his father and didn't believe that he's alright. He hated that his father got abused back in his multiverse, he did not want to lose his father and he made sure that if anyone tries to take his father back to his multiverse, they will be killed by the hands of Harry Potter. "Wait...how can I kill them?" he said and shrugged as he lay down to his bed and sleep.