X

-: 'ABC' is for thoughts, and "ABC" is for normal speech
i.e. - 'huh? There were supposed to be more people today 
     - "Hello Damon?" 

Serenity's pov.

I woke up later than usual today and decided not to go to school today, I felt nauseous for some reason today but I shrugged it off and got ready in a floral dress. Today was a night out only me and Damon to a club I was honestly exhausted from the things going on and wanted a break, but a call suddenly broke my chain of thoughts.

"Hello, Damon?" "Seren I'm very sorry but I can't go today I'm going with Elena and Stefan" I sighed of course, Elena. "Okay, bye" I mumbled and hung up the call. I quickly left my house and went to the café where I worked.

I did my shift till eight o'clock then left for my house to get ready for something more sexy. A black short leather dress with some chains hanging off it, I applied a bit of makeup and curled my hair. I left my house after wearing my black heels, and for the first time after years, I felt confident and bold. 

I started walking towards the club and reached there in a span of 20 minutes or so. I entered and saw very less people there 'huh? there were supposed to be more people here considering it's Sunday' I shrugged my thoughts off and focused on partying. 

I hated alcohol. I thought as I downed another shot of vodka cringing afterwards at the taste I saw someone enter the bar and looked at him. He was hot-hot like Aphrodite had sculpted him herself. He had such a face that could make someone orgas- I shook my head at my disturbing thoughts and focused on getting something sweeter than vodka. 

"Is there something sweeter than this?" I grimaced pointing towards the now emptied glass, The bartender almost chuckled seeing my face but controlled himself, When he was about to say something a voice spoke from behind "I personally prefer French Martini love" I turned around at the voice.

I saw the same guy I was simping on a moment ago, if anything he only looked more handsome up close I didn't know what to say and maybe he understood that and took a seat beside me gesturing to the bartender something. The bartender seemed to understand it and left while he turned to me.

Putting his hand forward for a handshake he spoke "Myself Nik, how about you beautiful?" "Nik is not the best name to have at this time" I laughed gesturing to Niklaus but didn't say anything about it and continued "Myself Serenity Sinclair" I shook his hand as he seemed pleased about something.

"Serenity is a beautiful name don't you think so?" I nodded at him "Yes my father gave it to me." I smiled at him 'Baby steps Anna baby steps you can get a friend outside the vampy group' I thought, and sent him a cheeky smile "I prefer on calling you Flower then" he chuckled looking at me. 

My smile disappeared and I cleared my throat  "Why would you call me flower though?" "Because you smell like flowers, and you are very bright I must say"

I chuckled at his answer "That's unique no one ever called me that" I said bitterly and suddenly the bartender came with a drink in his hand. 

He handed it over to me and I took a sip surprised afterward at the sweet taste "I like this one, this seems to just match my taste" "My pleasure love" Nik said smiling at me fondly, I gulped the whole drink down and stood up checking my watch "It's already ten thirty Nik I'm afraid I have to leave" I said smiling apologetically at him. 

He stood up with me "Come I'll drop you home Flower It's very late" "Do you doubt my skills Nik?" I said playfully glaring at him, he chuckled "It's nothing like that I'm just worried" "So that means we're friends?"

"Here I thought we were best friends" he seemed to pout and I laughed "Of course we are now come let's go!" he quickly smiled again and sat on the bike gesturing me to sit on it.

I sat on it and kept my hands on his shoulder, he took my hand and wrapped them around his waist "You don't want to fall do you Flower?" My face flushed at his deep and raspy tone. I silently thanked god for not letting him see me but what I didn't notice was that he was already staring at me in the rearview mirror. 

Nik's pov.

I took a break from all the plotting and came to the club hoping to fuck someone. The moment I entered I saw a girl, the same one I saw at the high school party when I was Alaric. She is goddamn beautiful. I have roamed the whole world but never saw someone like her. 

She has those luscious hairs that reach just above her waist, a straight nose, squishy cheeks, and full pink lips. Her slim waist, her long legs but what pulls me in the most are her eyes. 

Those eyes are deeper than voids but still have a bright sparkle in them. The most greenest eyes I have ever seen.

I walked towards her and answered her question "I personally prefer French Martini love" I sat beside her and we continued chatting, when I told her my name she made a comment which almost left me smiling. After talking for almost an hour or so she stood up and talked about going home. 

After a little persuasion, she agreed to let me drop her home, I was confused at my own actions I never cared about someone this way, the only time I was close to the girls was when I fucked them.

The way my dead heart beats at her every laugh, the way my skin burns when she touches it, these all were pointing to something I couldn't figure out. But a small part of my heart knew what it was still I chose to remain unknown to these feelings.

When she sat on the bike she kept her hands on my shoulder, I wrapped her small hands around my waist "You don't want to fall do you Flower?" my tone came out raspy and deep, When I looked back at her in the mirror I saw her blushing furiously. I broke out into a wide smile seeing the effect I had on her.  

Even though I already knew where her house was, not wanting to be suspicious I asked her address. I rode towards her house and dropped her off in front of the gate.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked biting her lips, oh how badly I wanted to suck them- I stopped my thoughts and shook my head. Even though I wanted to go inside I decided not to as I had some work. 

I shook her hand as a goodbye when she suddenly pulled me into a hug, I fell on her as she was shorter than me. Very short. She patted my back and said in a cheerful voice "We're now friends and friends hug each other not formal greetings" I nodded and placed my hands on the small of her back inhaling her scent. She smelled like flowers and vanilla after saying our goodbye I left. 

And I thought I saw someone lurking behind her house but I shrugged it off and went. 

To be continued. 

Elise <3