VII

Serenity's pov.

A few days passed, many things happened. Dom went away, Rose passed away, Matt, Tyler and Caroline have some beef. Stefan is hell bent on finding Isobel's research and finding answer. Damon is...broken? Yeah he is. Jules problem is still going on, she is still finding Mason.

 Here I am in front of the grill with Care. We walked to car and as soon as I was about to open the door someone knocked me out and took me and Caroline away. I don't know what the hell is wrong with people always kidnapping me like dude give me some rest.

As someone rudely kidnapped me, I'm sitting inside a freaking cage watching my friend getting abused badly. I got some hits too but I'm used to it and watching Caroline getting hurt was more bad.

I watched as Jules and a guy walked out of the small van they placed us in I looked around, they weren't there I couldn't get care out since she was fainted her lock had keys I tried breaking it but it didn't work. 

I ran out towards the woods as I was running I heard they're shout from far away. They wouldn't catch me I was sure of it as I ran and ran and ran bare feet through the woods I was tired, hungry, thirsty and very very hurt but I ran I have to. 

For my brother. I finally reached what seem after an eternity. I fell on the floor as I finally stopped hearing people chasing behind me, I guess they gave up. I lied down on the floor, I was a mess. every part of my body hurts like a bitch.

My clothes are ripped and bloody and everyone went to save Care so no use they wouldn't even realize I was gone at this point. All they cared about was Elena. 

Elena. She was my bestfriend since I came 6 months ago, she was nice until her parents died. This left a big impact on her of course but after that she changed. It was obviously because her parents passed away.

But I still felt bad since Stefan came everyone's world revolves around her and her only so much that they are hurting themselves. No I'm not jealous because I would rather let myself get hurt than let anyone die but then again for the one's I love I will kill if I have to.

But for now I just wanna sleep. I heard the bushes rustling and I immediately grew alarmed I stood up slowly and looked around when suddenly a figure appeared behind me "Elijah?" I looked at the tall man "I was walking around and saw you, are you okay?" "Y-yeah I guess?" 

I laughed bitterly as I tried standing up but failed miserably, Elijah took one of my arms and helped me stand up I tried balancing on my own but was about to fall as I became ready for the harsh impact.

He saved me. Yes like the movies. HE FREAKING HELD ME! I couldn't function it was like my mind and body had gone numb he held my waist. It was bare. He quickly helped me stand up and held my shoulders

"I- thank you so much" I spoke shyly I was shy. I was never shy. oh god what is happening to me. He nodded and helped me walk back to my apartment 

"Come inside?" I asked him, he already gave me his blood to heal and as though reluctant I still drank it since I was hurting. He came inside my house and I bought water from him. "So what happened?" "Some wolves kidnapped me and Caroline, I was able to get out but not Care she's safe now though" 

I saw his grip tightening on the glass but said nothing "Oh." "So about everything, why do you wanna bring Klaus out?" "He killed my family." "Even though its probably stupid, You should stick with the ones you still have cause past will only hurt you and in the end you won't have a family." 

He just nodded. We sat there for quite a while until I got a call from Stefan "Hello?" "Serenity! Thank god are you okay?" "Yes I am." "Okay- Elena-" "I have to go. bye." I quickly held up cutting his sentence I was angry with him useless but yes.

"I should probably get going now." "Yeah" I nodded and looked down I wanted him to stay but said nothing "See you soon." as soon as I heard those words a smile came on my lips without my knowing as I nodded slowly 

"Yup" He walked out of the door and ruffled my hair lightly making my heart beat faster I gave him a wide smile and closed the door after he left. 

My phone rang as I picked it up without looking at the caller "Hello flower" The phone fell from my hands as my heart stopped. 

To be continued.... 

Love ya all <3