I

Serenity's pov.

I am Serenity Sinclair 16 years old. I shifted here a few months back after the summer ended. I have 7 older brothers that are extremely protective over me and I have a very dark past that only my brothers know.

Me and the mystic falls group immediately bonded, we became best friends very quickly. Me, Elena and Bonnie were very close but Caroline was like a sister from another mother. Tyler, me, Jeremy and Matt we had our own small group in which Vicki was also there, that's how I got to know about vampires.

I was searching for Vicki when suddenly, the vampire Vicki came at me and bit me. I lost a quite lot of blood and then Elena told me about vampires, Somehow being opposites. Damon and Me became best friends, but more like crime partners. I have fun with teasing Stefan a lot and basically we all are a small family.

Third person's Pov.

Walking past the dark streets, she clutched her knee-length dress looking around though very well knowing no one will harm her. Suddenly a figure appeared behind her, making her jump in fear and turn around when she saw who it was she calmed down hitting his arm as he chuckled "You really got that scared huh, your face-" "Stop it Damon I actually got scared."

Serenity said glaring at him as she heard his breathy laugh, walking towards her house with Damon tailing behind her "For now we are the only vampires in this town plus Katherine" Serenity sighed stepping in front of her house "Your going home? we have a party tonight" Damon asks as he raises one eyebrow "Yeah I am and no I don't wanna I just want to have a good sleep" "It'll be fun we're planning Katherine's death."

Serenity made a face and replied softly, "can't we just lock her in a tomb or something? why is killing her necessary?" Damon looked at her with hard eyes, speaking in a rough tone "That isn't a choice hun. She has to be dead" Seren thought for a second then came up with an idea, "It would torture her no? trapped in a tomb where you thought she was, won't it?" sure she was innocent but she knew how to manipulate to, she looked at Damon with shining eyes hoping he'll agree. 

He thought for a second then gave in knowing what she was implying was for keeping Katherine alive but it would also torture Katherine. "Fine we will think about it so now lil missy as I have accepted your request let's go to the party." she sighs "Alright I'll be there in few" "Take care" He ruffles her hairs and disappears

Serenity's pov.

I was worried not only for Katherine but for everyone else too. I knew Katherine not for long but I knew her she was running from someone since 500 years, she was a survivor and she wanted to live, yes she did stab my shoulder to warn others but she apologized and we got together. It was very hard to make her open up but it was worth it. The brothers hated me for it but I said it was a show which even they believed. I hate lying but I didn't have any choice. I hope she will survive.

I walked inside the house changing into a tube top and ripped baggy jeans I threw an oversized black jacket zipping it up halfway. I wasn't stylish and I loved baggy clothes, I walked out after locking getting on my bike, wearing my helmet racing the way to the boarding house. 

I reached after another 7 minutes, as soon as I knocked on the door Elena opened "Seren! come inside" she said pulling me into a hug even though we saw each other this morning at school, I hugged her back before she pulled away making way for me to enter, as soon as I entered I got shocked seeing mess every fucking where. There were litters all around the room Bonnie, Damon and Caroline having a food fight. Stefan laughing his ass off in the corner, Elena standing beside me shaking her head. As soon as Caroline saw me she gave me an evil smirk and rushed towards me 

I ran for my life around the house as Damon, Bonnie and Caroline chased me. I hid behind Stefan as he stood to protect me. That's how the night went by none of us knowing it would be the last time spent together in peace.

To be continued....

Elise <3