IX

(From now on the story will change, it will not go according to the Real Tvd, the events and timeline may be changed) 

Time skip after many days (After Elijah was stabbed in the vacation home and he woke up etc)

Serenity's Pov.

On a bright Monday morning I woke up and got dressed in a normal outfit, I sat on my bike and drove off towards my school, I went straight to my class and saw Alaric there. I gave him a small smile as he looked at me with a weird face I ignored it and sat down on my seat. After the bell rang I ran towards the cafeteria. 

"Elena hey" I sat down with her as we all chatted, few moments later a girl came towards Elena "Klaus said to save him a dance, he's very handsome!" the girl chatted and went away while Elena and bonnie turned blue while I clapped excitedly 

"This is gonna be fun" "Are you crazy Serenity? This could be a big trouble" "But imagine the big bad vampire could be hot" I winked at them as they groaned at me.

Soon everyone left and I was walking back to my home when I saw Alaric "Hey Alaric why didn't you talk to me at school?" I chirped walking beside him and noticed him looking at me "hello?"

 He finally zoned out "I- yeah well I was busy-" Weird I thought but shrugged it away and looked at my watch "Shoot! I have to go meet Eli-" I stopped when I realized what I was about to say.

"E-Elena" I spoke quickly and ran away not noticing the questioning look on his face, I ran back home and saw Elijah in front of my door "Hey, I got busy talking to Alaric sorry" I said opening the door welcoming him in "Its fine, did you got anything?"

"Klaus is here, that's all I know" I kept my bag on the couch and went to bring us some water. "Klaus is here hmm so what's the plan?" "Highschool dance. Tonight." 

Highschool Dance

I entered the school and went straight towards the party area where everyone was dancing, I saw Damon and straight went to him "First time seeing you finally wear a nice dress" 

"Shut up I was forced" I grumbled annoyingly, I took a glass from the waiter passing by not asking what it was I just drank it and coughed at the bitter flavor "Ew what is this" 

Damon took the glass from me and drank "Vodka in Coke" "Vodka? It's a high school party" "Someone must have put it in" I fiddled with the hem of my dress "It's not too revealing right Damon?" "You look beautiful Seren just focus on finding Klaus" I nodded anyway still nervous.

 Bonnie came to me and hugged me tight. "You okay?" She asked me while Elena did the same. "Amazing. A big bad vampire is after us teeny tiny humans how cool!"

"We have a special Announcement tonight, This is for Serenity, From Klaus." The girl on the stage spoke as we all looked at each other, Bonnie and Jeremy went to dancing same with Elena and Stefan as Damon went to talk to Alaric. I stood there just drinking keeping my eye out for anyone suspicious.

Alaric came to me and bent like a gentleman "May I have this dance, miss?" "Is it you Alaric or anyone else" I chuckled and took his hand, as he danced around slowly "You're almost double my age"

I laughed, he left as Jeremy came running to me "Bonnie's on a suicide mission" "What?" "If she uses all her power she's going to die" "It's inevitable either Bonnie or Elena" I went away to take one more drink. 

Alaric pulled me, Bonnie, and Elena out of there "I don't like the 60's I much prefer the 20's the party the jazz" "Alaric what is this- are you compelled?" "No try again" We couldn't understand anything as we kept moving back "Okay I'll give you a hint, I'm not Alaric" "Klaus.." a whisper left my mouth as he glanced at me. 

"Very well love, now" As soon he was about to attack Bonnie pushed him back "Run!" "n-no bonnie I won't leave you alo-" "SERENITY I SAID RUN!" Bonnie shouted as Alaric attacked and me and Elena both ran. "D-Damon! a-alaric is klaus!" Elena exclaimed, "Call Stefan go!" We ran to call Stefan as he discussed something with Bonnie Elena reached to call Stefan while I stayed back. 

"Elijah K-Klaus is here and I- what if something happens to Bonnie-" "Calm down Serenity I can't come since Niklaus can't know about me but don't worry nothing will happen." I nodded and hung up running back to see Niklaus and Bonnie fighting we tried opening the door but she closed it.

We tried breaking it but it was too late she was already dead "BONNIE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and knelt down, I know how hard it was to see your loved one going away I had seen my father and mother dying in front of me before I could get too much into my thoughts someone pulled me away as we made it back to the boarding house. 

 Elena slapped Damon shouting at him but I couldn't hear anything, I was sitting on the sofa numb to everything going on "She's alive" I heard Damon saying but I stayed seated in my place "That's good I should leave" I mumbled as they looked at me and nodded, Damon ruffled my hair and left me to it as I numbly made my way back to my house deep in thought.

I reached my house, and saw a missed call from Elijah "Hello?" "Did everything go well" "Hmm" "That's good, did he suspect something?" "So far no" After talking about random things he kept the phone and I changed into something more comfortable and slept soundly not noticing someone watching me through my open windows.

To be continued

Elise <3