Chapter Twelve

I mostly regret letting Zayn just walk out of my life, within a blink of an eye. His over protectiveness warmed me, it made me feel like someone actually cared. That I wasn't all alone in this world, i've pushed it away when I had it. Not realizing that i needed it more than ever. It's been two months since i've seen Zayn, two months since we've talked. And it really has been killing me, if only i had the guts to call zayn and just tell him I want him back. 

But it won't fix a thing with a simple call. 

Nothing ever does.

-

I slowly walked down the stairs. It was quiet today, too quiet. It's been like this for a while since my father passed away. My mother I and don't really speak anymore. If I were her I wouldn't talk to me either. I am the reason for my fathers death. I'm the one who messes everything up. 

I tip-toe into the bathroom and got ready. 

*Zayn's POV*

"No, just buy me vodka or something babe" I told cara over the phone. "Just come in!" she laughed. I hung up smiling, walking into the store. Trying to find Cara. I smiled once I saw her blonde hair. 

"Didn't I saw Vodka?" I laughed grabbing onto her hips. 

"w-w-what?" The girl pushed my hands away from her, turning around. My jaw dropped. "zayn is everything okay?" cara came up to me, grabbing my hand. I watched as Perrie looked at our hands and shook her head before grabbing a bottle of Grey Goose. I watched as she walked right past Cara, and I. 

She looks so.. beaten up. As if she doesn't care about herself. This is the girl that used to buy new outfits every week, This is the girl who didn't like being bummy but if she was she'd look beautiful. Well I think she did. 

Her face is pale.

She's shaking. 

This isn't the same Perrie Edwards I know. 

"Hey babe, go to the car i'll buy this" I smiled at cara letting go of her hand to walk over to the counter.

I bit my lip. 

What do I say? Do I tell her I miss her? Do I brag and say I'm a bit happy with cara? I'm not good at this.

"Hi" I awkwardly said, standing behind Perrie in line. "fuck off" she glanced back at me, paying the man at the counter. I shook my head, Does she now all of a sudden hate me? "stop being such a bitch" I mumbled. Her head snapped back, she gave me a dirty look and walked out of the store. 

I ran after her. "wait wait, i'm sorry" I tried catching my breathe. "we should hang out later you know? catch up on things?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes. "No" I laughed, walking backwards to the car. "i'll pick you up at 10 perrie" I smirked getting into the car.

------

*Perrie's POV* 

"No! what do I wear lauren? this is zayn we're talking about I dont want him to think that these past two months have been hell. I want to show him that i've been.. alright without him I guess" I said, putting the phone on speaker to look into my closet. 

He looked so beautiful. 

He doesn't look like me at all, he doesn't look like pure shit. But Zayn hasn't been through what I have. 

Wait who was that tall girl he was with?

I shook my head throwing a outfit I had never worn before. "Are you going to tell him what happened?" she asked. "about my father?" I asked confused. 

"No, about... John" she whispered. My hands started shaking, so did my legs. Just hearing John's name scares me. Just thinking about what happen scares me. I try pushing the images out of my head. "I don't know, he wouldn't care anyway - wait lauren don't hang up someone else is calling me" 

"hello? who's this?" I asked.

"It's zayn, I'll be over in 20 minutes. still live in the same place?" "mhm" "great" he said before hanging up. I didn't notice I hung up on Lauren but I don't have enough time 

*SMALL PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER !!*

"zayn please stop, you're hurting me" I winced. Why is he acting like this with me now? I thought he didn't care about that? "go with cara, I don't want to be around you" I cried. I watched as he punched the wall "what the fuck Perrie, why are you so fucking stupid?" he screamed at me. His face was starting to turn a bit red, and eyes darkened. 

What is he going to do to me?

My heart started beating quickly, what if what happened in the past happens again? I don't know if I'll be able to forgive him. I don't even think i've forgiven him for before.

----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVENT IN LIKE A WEEK AND YEAH SORRY IF IT SUCKS BUT IM UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW SO IT'LL BE A BIT LONGER BUT YEAH TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE :)

BTW MY TWITTER @hellozarriall you can also let me know if you like it on there or whatever idk.

thanks for voting too.

:)