Chapter Three

"get out the car" I said hitting his arm roughly. "go, fucking leave zayn i want nothing to do with you" I watched as his head quickly turned towards me, smiling. I was starting to get a bit annoyed. "if you dont go i will" i opened the car door "and i don't care if this is my moms car or not, have fun being by yourself zayn" i slammed the door, and walked away. 

"Perrie" zayn yelled getting out the car. I glanced at him, and started running. All i heard was zayn screaming my name from behind me, but i won't stop. I quickly turned to the next street and ran into a store. I put up my hoodie so zayn wouldn't recognize me if he passed by the store. 

I actually think it's quite funny how zayn wants to act sweet once he knows he's messed up, this time i dont think i'm taking him back.

*Zayn's POV*

"Perrie please wait! I'm sorry!" i yelled running after her. I watched as she turned the street, but i've lost her. i smiled and walked back to Perrie's moms car.

---

"Hello Mrs.Edwards" i smiled walking into the kitchen of perrie's house, giving her a quick hug. "oh hey zayn, where's perrie?" I stood there for a second thinking of what to say. "oh yeah, she went to the store real quick she told me to wait in her room until she comes back" i faked a smile. "oh, alright you could go right up love" she smiled quickly pointing at the stare cases.

---

I sat at the desk in Perrie's room, starring at the pictures of us she had on her wall. I shook my head and smiled. "I know she'll take me back, she always does. She has no choice" i whispered to myself. I looked over at a stripped pink journal that had the words

"Do NOT touch or you'll DIE." 

in Perrie's hand writing. "guess i'm dying" i chuckled picking it up and flipping through the pages. I found one with the date of 2 days ago and decided to read it 

" I don't quite know what to do anymore, i love zayn so much but it seems as if i'm the only one trying in this relationship. I dont know, but i'll give  him another chance. But it's his LAST. and i know i've said this thousands of times, but this time im forreal." 

I read out loud. 

*Perrie's POV*

"I'm home mom!" i yelled throwing my jacket ontop of the chair. "zayn is upstairs already waiting for you sweetie" my mom said walking into the kitchen. I froze infront of the stair cases. He's here. "we're not together mom" i sighed. "why'd you let him up?" i shook my head running up stairs. I walked slowly towards my room. I heard his voice, and barged in.

"what are you doing?" i yelled snatching my journal that i put basically everything in away from him. He smirked at me and leaned back on the chair. "reading"

I rolled my eyes and put my bag on my bed. "leave, and don't you dare come back Zayn Malik" i opened my room door so he could leave. I watched as he clenched his fist, I started to get a bit nervous. What if he does something? again? 

He stood up walking over to me. "leave!" i screamed at him, hitting his chest. I felt force on my shoulders pushing me roughly into the wall. The door slammed shut, but i didn't make any movement. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "What just happened?" I thought to myself.

Zayn stood in front of me grabbing onto my waist, pressing our foreheads together. "i'm not leaving." he quietly said. "and you're not leaving me" he got a bit closer. "I'm not joking when i say something can and will happen to someone close to you"  i brought my hands up to his chest trying to push him away from me. "i dont even care anymore zayn" his laugh filled the air. I was a bit confused. What's so funny?

"Perrie, you love your mom dont you?" he asked me "obviously" i said confused. "would be sad to see something happen to that lovely women, and it'd be her daughters fault" he smirked. My jaw dropped. "so baby, our relationship is perfect right?" he leaned down a bit, and kissed my cheek. 

I watched as he walked over to the king sized bed and layed down. I stood against the wall still in shock. "cmon over here darlin'" zayn patted the spot next to him. I have no choice but to do what he says. I feel a bit weak for some reason, Someone has control over me and there's nothing i can do about it but obey them. I slowly pushed myself to the empty spot next to zayn, trying to be as far apart from as i could. 

I felt zayn's arm wrap around my waist, pushing towards him. 

I bit my lip, and shut my eyes. Can this day be over already?

I felt soft kisses on my neck and cheek. "i love you perrie" zayn whispered in my ear. This is the thing that gets me a bit mad. I hate zayn so much, but yet i love him. I feel a bit stupid for staying with zayn, but when or if he says things like this, he's serious. His grip tightened around my waist "say it" he whispered. "I love you too zayn" i winced.

I shut my eyes putting my headphones on, trying to fall asleep. Music is the only thing that helps me.

---------------------------------------------

HIIII !! sorry i took so long to update !! i hope you guys really like tell me what you liked and didn't like, i wanna improve a bit lol but yeah thanks for voting too! i get a bit gassed.. haha but just comment or vote :))))