Chapter Four

"wake up, sweetie it's the last day of school" my mom excitedly said, shaking me to wake me up. I quickly felt the side of me to check if Zayn was still there. Nope. "finally, few months out of that hell hole" I stretched, standing up to go shower and get ready.

----

"Hey Lauren!" i shrieked, hugging Lauren who was sitting by herself in the cafeteria. "What have you been up to? haven't seen you in a few days babe!" I smiled sitting down next to her. "Nothing much, i just was on a small vacation in America visiting family" she put her book down to look at me. "how are things with you and zayn?" she asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "crappy" i shook my head.

Laurens eyes opened wide, looking behind me. "what?" i asked confused. I quickly turned around to see what it was that caught Lauren's attention. "what do you want?" i said as Zayn walked closer to Lauren and I. "just saying hi to my beautiful girlfriend" he smiled leaning down for a kiss. I turned my face to look out the window.

*Zayn's POV*  

"great, i love this game" i winked at Lauren who was giggling on the other side of the table. I sat down next to Perrie, grabbing her right hand into mine. "let go" she said trying to wiggle her hand out of mine. I tightened my grip a bit, leaning closer into her ear. "remember what we talked about yesterday Perrie" I whispered. 

"so what are you lovely ladies up to?" i asked looking back at Lauren and perrie. I knew Lauren had a crush on me since we were in the 6th grade, and she is hot to be honest with you. "you look nice Lauren" i smirked causing her cheeks to turn fully red, Perrie's leg started shaking. Is she getting Jealous?

This amused me a bit. 

"It's good to see that beautiful white smile" i winked "haven't seen it in a while" Perrie stood up from the table "I gotta use the bathroom" she rolled her eyes before quickly walking towards the girls bathroom. I let out a laugh, "come back quick babe" i yelled. 

"So Zayn, i've been planning to go to a Family beach house with a few friends do you think you and perrie would want to come? we'll be staying there for about a week or so" It actually did sound like a good idea. I nodded my head. "yeah sounds great"

*Perrie's POV*

I sat in the stall inside the empty bathroom. I rested my head on my arms, i obviously still have the same feelings for zayn, but at the same time i don't. Why is he doing this to me? I don't even know how i am currently feeling now, or what to do. 

----

I walked back to the table that we were sitting at previously and sat down. "we're going to Laurens beach house for a week" zayn said as I sat down. "um no" i said, "sorry but, i don't think i wanna go Lauren" zayn put his hand on my thigh squeezing it. "we're going" he said while squeezing my thigh a bit tighter. "fine fine" i pushed his hand away agreeing to go. 

"This is gonna be a lonnnnnnggg week." i thought to myself

----

 It was actually a quick last day of school, next thing i know we were on our way to Lauren's beach house after we had all of our things ready. 

"how long is it?" i asked after being in the car for only 10 minutes and i already felt a bit sick. "we'll be there in about an hour or so" Lauren smiled at me, and turned her attention back on the road. I had to sit in the back with Zayn, Laurens boyfriend, His friend, who was extremely cute and Laurens sister who was about the same age as us. 

"wait wait!" i screamed "put the radio up!" i excitedly said sitting up. 

"baby i don't understand,

just why we can't be lovers,

things are getting out of hand, 

trying to much but baby we cant win, 

let it go, if you want me girl let me know i am down

on my knees i cant take it anymore,

its tearing up my heart when I'm with you

but when we are apart i feel it too"

I sang out loud. I smiled humming the rest of the song. "Wow, you have an amazing voice" Jack's friend said, smiling. I blushed, pushing a few strands of hairs behind my ear. "thanks" i smiled, looking out the window. I turned to face zayn when he hit the side of me with his elbow. I rolled my eyes and mouthed "asshole" and quickly turning my attention back out the window, seeing nothing but cars on the highway, trees and grass 

------

"we're here!" Lauren yelled clapping excitedly. "finally" i said climbing out the car, stretching. I quickly went to the back of the car to grab my things. 

"My names Tom" he reached out for my hand, "i'm Perrie" a smile grew on my face,shaking his hand. I grabbed my things and started walking with tom towards the small beach house. He smiled opening the door for me to go in first. "thanks love" i said before walking inside. 

Maybe this was a good idea to come here. 

-----

*Zayn's POV* 

"do you think he's cute?" i asked, while unpacking my things in mine and perrie's room. "what?" perrie asked looking up from her bag. 

"i didn't stutter babe" i stopped taking my clothes out and looked at perrie "do you think he's cute?" i asked again. She bit her lip raising her eyebrow. "maybe" she said before going back to unpacking. I get up and walked towards perrie, standing behind her, grabbing onto her waist. "really now" i whispered in her ear, running my hands up her shirt. 

"Z-zayn" she stuttered, stopping what she was doing. I smirked, brushing her hair away from the side of her neck. 

"Perrie! Zayn! get your swim suit and lets go in the water!" Lauren yelled from downstairs. I quickly kissed perrie's neck, turning her around to face me. "don't worry, we'll finish this later" i winked, slamming my lips against hers. "now, get into your bathing suit ill be waiting down stairs" i said before leaving with my shorts in my hand. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

HI HI HI okay sorry if this one wasn't that good but I PROMISE YA THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GOOD BECAUSE OF SOMETHING AND YEAH WOO JUST WANNA LEAVE YA WONDERING WHATS GONNA HAPPEN - SO YEAH i hope you like :))) 

BTW, the way i update is like every two days or so. sometimes ill like update again a day after but yeah, (mostly because school and stuff) but yeah I HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND YEAH BYE lol