Chapter Ten

"please zayn! stop!" I cried out trying to push zayn away from me. He laughed, roughly pushing me back against the wall. "say it again" he whispered in my ear. "no! please zayn get away!" I yelled, struggling to push zayn away from me. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker from all the screaming. My head dropped on top of zayn's shoulder. "please" I begged in a low voice, I already knew I was going to give up and do what zayn says.

But I don't want to. I don't want to be someones second option. I brought my knee up and hit zayn, causing him to bend over in pain. I ran towards the door but fell back when my arm was roughly tugged back. My eyes shot open when i fell back to the floor. "zayn stop!" i cried out once again. He lifted his arm up and hit my cheek with the back of his hand. 

I didn't react or do anything. I think it's cause i'm in shock. 

did zayn really just?

I brought my hand up to feel my cheek, I felt marks. I slid back trying to get away from zayn. "P-p-perrie, i'm so sorry i didn't mean to, I dont know wha-" he reached out for my hand but, I shut my eyes as a tears rolled down my cheeks. "don't" I cried pushing his hand away. 

I started to Hyperventilate as i watched zayn stand up and walk towards the door. "I truly am sorry" he said as a tear escaped his eyes. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

----------

I quickly snapped back to what was infront of me. I noticed we were still in the golfing place. I got off the table and walked towards everyone. "let's go we all take forever to get ready" I said to everyone who was looking at me weird. What did i do?

I shook that out of my head as we all walked towards the parking lot. "Jack go with zayn, Perrie and Tom come with me" Lauren said before she got into her car. I didn't bother to say anything, i just went with her. I know Zayn has a problem with this, he's jealous. I can tell. But i don't want to start anything, only because of the promise. 

"So Perrie, that small show you put on infront of zayn" she said winking at me then glancing back at Tom who started laughing. I rolled my eyes, leaning my head on to the window. "It's not like i kissed you on your lips Tom, it didn't mean a thing, and that's, that." I said. 

I know i sound like a bitch right now, but they need to seriously get off of my back. I love lauren for wanting to try and help me get out of this relationship but, there's no way i can. Whatever i do, something happens that forces me to stay with him. 

But i want to fix things between us and that's what i'm going to do.

Lauren sighed, "whatever"

---------

"are you girls ready!?" jack yelled from my living room. "we're almost done with our make-up! wait!" I yelled, sticking my head out into the hall way. 

"I hope cute guys are there" Lauren whispered. I laughed rolling my eyes, "yeah, if you don't want jack to kill you" I put my hand on her shoulder before opening the door to leave. "he's not like zayn, perrie" she said laughing. 

I don't find it funny at all. It was actually the most stupidest comment ever. 

"You know zayn's not always like that, he's actually a sweet loving boy" I turned around to look at her. "it's probably so people like you guys wouldn't mess with him, you don't even know anything that had happen to him in the past that's the reason he's like that, so shut up and keep your comments to  yourself" 

 "i'm sorry i didn't mea-" I started to walk down the hall "just forget this happened" I said before walking down the stairs where the guys were at. Everyone was calm and cool. Except Tom. 

I gave him a weird look and mouthed "are you okay?" he nodded his head standing up once Lauren came down stairs. "lets go" He said as everyone followed him.

------

We walked into the club that was extremely full. I started to get a bit nervous, so i grabbed onto Zayn's hand. He kissed my forehead, before bringing us to a spot no one was at. 

I calmed down a bit getting used to the club being full. I stood by myself to the side of everyone, sipping on the strong vodka that i had inside the cold glass cup i was holding. I danced to myself a bit, but i mostly watched everyone. 

I don't know where Zayn went, but it's to full in here, i don't even want to leave the spot i'm in. 

I felt someone leave kiss on my neck. "stop zayn" i giggled. Large hands tightened around my small  body. "you're being to rough zay--" I turned around, It was Tom. "um, what are you doing?" I nervously asked trying to get away from him. 

He began kissing my neck again, "stop!" I tried screaming over the loud music.

I blacked out. I didn't know what was happening.

I looked around and i was on the floor, covered in vodka. What'd just happened? I couldn't hear anyone, or see anyone because of the flashing lights. I started to get a bit dizzy. Where's Zayn? where's lauren? where is everyone?

"oh my god, it looks bad, perrie you need to go to the hospital" lauren told me helping me stand up. "what are you talking about?" I asked. 

-------

"wait what happened?" I asked starting to get worried, while we drove to the hospital. "look at your arm perrie!" lauren yelled at me. I looked down and blood was all over my arm, dress and Lauren's seats. My eyes shot wide open. 

I covered it with my right palm once I felt the pain. "wait where's Zayn?" I asked worried. My head started pounding like crazy. "Forget him, he's the reason this happened to you" She said, "i'm so sorry i didn't stop it" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what'd you guys think happened?! :DDD c: lol comment what you think :) btw please tell me if you like this fanfic or not i wanna know how much people actually like it.. lol btw thanks for the votes :)) 

follow my twitter btw @hellozarriall :)